Avengers: Infinity War Mark 48 Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The piping around the ribs reminds me a little of Heroes Reborn

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that's pretty awesome looking so far. I hope the faceplate doesn't have a widows peak though. I've never been a fan of that helmet design. This one looks to come close, but there isn't an actual point as far as I can tell which is nice.

I'm still hoping we get a more space flight looking suit.. Sort of like starboost but a bit more sleek.

Not a fan of this suit,my wallet breathes a sigh of relief.

When I first saw the 42, I had a similar response, but now I really like it lol.

My only criticism about this is that the chest looks a little too plain.

I hate the fact that they are steering away from the straight lines and geometric shapes of Mark 42 and giving him curvy, muscular, soft armor. Every new suit is going further in that direction. :mad:

And whats with the Arc Reactor? It looks like it has ears, like a cat :confused:

I hate the fact that they are steering away from the straight lines and geometric shapes of Mark 42 and giving him curvy, muscular, soft armor. Every new suit is going further in that direction. :mad:

And whats with the Arc Reactor? It looks like it has ears, like a cat :confused:

I felt that the Mk46 took a step back towards the more "traditional" lines and shapes of previous armors. This Mk48 looks more like it should've been the direct predecessor to the Mk45.

Will have to see the rest of the armor to be able to call it though. I like the simple chest armor. I also like that they've removed the extra lines from the faceplate. Not really sold on the Vegeta hairline. But so far, there's more that I like than I don't with this armor.

Man, I cannot wait to see the first trailer as well as some official art of this armor!

That's true, either way it looks very sleek and like an evolution of what came before, which is the point. Each new main design is more futuristic as Tony makes improvements so it makes sense. The mark 4 and 6 were iconic but would be a step backwards to have that style again

I think it's looking good so far. Quite a lot different to the previous designs, but I do like what I see. Can't wait to see the rest of it though. Already thinking about the HT figure.

Very fluid. It only really makes sense for the armours to look more and more futuristic, not sure I prefer it to the more classic mechanical looks of the past but it is very slick.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I didn't think they'd be able to top XLV in my eyes, but 48 just might do it... Its such a minor detail to put so much stock in, but I absolutely love the shape of the arc port. And the smaller line details remind me of XLV.

I'll think to buy it if there's more gold than silver.

I have mk45. So I'll pass 46 and 47 easily.

Back