Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

2xK0Iw7.jpg

3BXq6cJ.gif

How do you find page 117 whenever the taptalk talk app is just continous lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ypu tap the numbers at the bottom.....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Another choice that looks absolutly stupid. Way to go through your mid life crisis during a time when the world is at stake.

I bet he has a motorcycle to.

I dunno, Its getting alot of flack, I like it.

Lest we forget Tony is in the Milano for how long? And managed to stay relatively shaven with his fancy goatee.

Not sure haircare and grooming are our biggest issues at this point for this universe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. The guy has lost everything he loved. He just doesn't care anymore. I'm getting a Travis Bickle vide.

giphy.gif

Ditto. IMO something you'd do to keep hair out of your face when u didn't give a *&^. Just grab a knife and dry shave *wince* no mirror.:horror

....Am I nuts for feeling a little sympathy for Thanos? I don't think he's "pure evil"....he's complicated. I kind of feel sorry for him. I don't want him to die.

....Am I nuts for feeling a little sympathy for Thanos? I don't think he's "pure evil"....he's complicated. I kind of feel sorry for him. I don't want him to die.

No, but that's one of my frustrations with IW (among others). Unlike the comics u don't get a backstory re being complicated, and why.

I'm good with something like the Joker or other - e.g. a villain who is just an agent of chaos, or needs no explaining. They just ARE. But never got that impression with Thanos. Also, like some have pointed out, he's doesn't do random slaughter just because. He's methodical, and suffers (even if he's insane).

IMO Ultron was far more indifferent/psychotic about simply wiping the slate.

Post Credits Thanos from the first Avengers movie has a much more menacing look to him.

Thanos plan is actually more than a great Idea.Equal no choosing between Rich,Poor,Old,Young,or Race.Just think about it in real life.1/2 the population we have now means 1/2 all the problems.Traffic,Crime,War,Pollution,Health etc.
Thanos does not choose he is only the instrament.No pain for those who dissapate into nothingness.People will be missed by loved ones but that is already happening every second of every Day.

I say we find those Stones and the Guantlet:lol

Thanos plan is actually more than a great Idea.Equal no choosing between Rich,Poor,Old,Young,or Race.Just think about it in real life.1/2 the population we have now means 1/2 all the problems.Traffic,Crime,War,Pollution,Health etc.
Thanos does not choose he is only the instrament.No pain for those who dissapate into nothingness.People will be missed by loved ones but that is already happening every second of every Day.

I say we find those Stones and the Guantlet:lol

Me personally? I'd prefer to go the purge route.

Back