Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

late to party was trying to go in clean but failed miserably, some random thoughts. If some of these things were already discussed I apologize I haven’t caught up in the thread..

I want red hair natasha hot toys

I don’t like emo Hawkeye (obviously his kids got snapped)

Space/quantum realm suits were cool but why did tony have a regular suit while war donger had a more prototypical war machine one?????

cap looking badass tightening shield straps

Captain butt clench marvel looking well warm as ever (I don’t really mind her as cm i just think she needs to loosen up a bit stop clenching those butt cheeks so tight- I saw glimpses of that during her movie but that cameo in the end game trailer she was back to butt clench Bri with tiny fart smirk tossed in lol) and..
I don’t get why thor was laughing and joking during that scene seems to take place right after all his buddies died, esp when everything else had a somber tone (all the cap, Natasha and emohawk stuff), seemed out of place

There were too many flashbacks of **** we have already seen (ya some minor changes and probably time travel hints) that we didn’t need to see it in short trailer

The quick glimpse of thor wielding his axe during the wakanda battle is different then in infinity war, notably he stares strangely at his axe this time whereas in infinity war he did not (hint of a possible battle of wakanda part 2).

Why no thanos we already know he is the bad guy right����

The Russo Bros said most of the footage in the newest trailer(aside from the flashbacks obviously) isn't in the final version of the movie.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/0...pulated-shots-footage-not-even-in-the-movie-2

I like this approach personally. Trailers give far too much away these days.

The red band trailer for Upgrade basically gave the entire movie away.

The Russo Bros said most of the footage in the newest trailer(aside from the flashbacks obviously) isn't in the final version of the movie.

If that's true that's freaking DOPE. I absolutely love that idea. I used to love trailers, til BvS ruined the entire 2 and a half hour movie in a matter of minutes. Dumb dumbs.

Long, but worth the watch.

*Feels!!!!*

Thanks for posting!

And for me in a note of hilarious irony - my fellow comic fan bro loves Captain Marvel.:monkey3
I tell him he's been corrupted by Hydra:horror, obviously, and I can live without another dose of brain bleach...

We'll be fighting with everyone else for opening day EG tickets - together.:cool::panic:

8EF9DD4C-D0F6-413F-AFC5-1F0A36EA670D.jpeg

Fox/Disney deal closed. X-men are back home. Somebody pray that snikt doesn’t go on a rampage at the magic kingdom

Fox/Disney deal closed. X-men are back home. Somebody pray that snikt doesn’t go on a rampage at the magic kingdom

"Mad Man rampages through Disney World... Heard shouting "Where's Muh Hard R Mother ****ers !! Disney has ruined everything!!" Live video footage on News at 11.."

:rotfl ... Good times..

87fc4ead08e1dd8d275a1b2ddfb212ad.jpg

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

87fc4ead08e1dd8d275a1b2ddfb212ad.jpg

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Is Groots name really Tree?

Thor called Groot Tree twice, the first time when he says "Tree, pour what's in the cup out into space and go in the cup again"

and the second time when he introduces him to Cap as my friend Tree.

Thor learned how to speak Groot on asgard!

:dunno I've seen IW too many times.

Is Groots name really Tree?

Thor called Groot Tree twice, the first time when he says "Tree, pour what's in the cup out into space and go in the cup again"

and the second time when he introduces him to Cap as my friend Tree.

Thor learned how to speak Groot on asgard!

:dunno I've seen IW too many times.

But yet he calls Rocket “Rabbit” and we know he speaks english. So.....
He’s either got a very sly sense of humor, not very nice or just thick.
Since I like Thor I’ll give the benefit of the doubt and say really sly.
Hence the “Farewell morons!”
But he did go for the chest instead of the head.
Hmmmm.......

But yet he calls Rocket “Rabbit” and we know he speaks english. So.....
He’s either got a very sly sense of humor, not very nice or just thick.
Since I like Thor I’ll give the benefit of the doubt and say really sly.
Hence the “Farewell morons!”
But he did go for the chest instead of the head.
Hmmmm.......

He's always had his own brand of Hemsworth Thor humour. Most would say Taika just amped up way too much in Ragnarok. I think Infinity War did a better job of balancing him back more to the first Avengers Thor..

That's funny.... but that brain has the good sense to capitalize New York but not Thanos, Wakanda, Fury, nor the beginning of a new sentence.

It's also not correct. Based on where Wakanda is supposedly located in Africa, it would be around six (maybe seven at most) hours ahead of New York. If it was afternoon in Wakanda when Thanos snapped, it would be morning in New York. It works.

So what would the reaction be that after 21 movies and 11 years, it’s Goose the cat (ie. Flerken) who ends up taking out Thanos?

It's also not correct. Based on where Wakanda is supposedly located in Africa, it would be around six (maybe seven at most) hours ahead of New York. If it was afternoon in Wakanda when Thanos snapped, it would be morning in New York. It works.

Phew, that was going to annoy me haha!

Back