Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

Run Khev...don’t walk...RUN!!!

There are people throwing out spoilers like rabid mad cow disease on steroids ! :panic:

I’m hiding under my bed until 4/26!

Good to know, I haven't even watched the latest trailer nor will I which means I won't know what a single action scene will entail until watching it cold opening day. Time for lockdown, see you on the other side in 40 days! :rock

I guess the only thing that will be disappointing IMO about this after seeing IW, is the fact that every hero other than the Avengers will only be in cameo appearances with exception to AM and Marvel :lecture

Too bad they didn’t put Adam Warlock as a big part in this , since he was key in the IG storyline, but maybe they will sneak him in as a surprise

I wonder if they are still going to tackle the idea of the first film flashback, because we haven’t seen that in any trailer so far, maybe they want to keep it secret until the film release :lecture

Last edited:

Good to know, I haven't even watched the latest trailer nor will I which means I won't know what a single action scene will entail until watching it cold opening day. Time for lockdown, see you on the other side in 40 days! :rock

I'm outta here too. Time for media blackout!

The pattern is clear from the contracts about to expire.
My guess

Cap
Thor
Hawkeye (saving his family for alternate Hawkeye)

Probably Stark as well, but I can see two possibilities there; along with BW.

One he lives to tell the tale and mentor Avengers Phase 2 ...

OR more likely, He AND Cap go down together, ending their rift formed in CW and dying together to save the Universe.

The second is my bet.....

Everyone else is replaceable or new wave.

Hulk is CGI and obviously any actor can play Banner now.

Even you WorGar.....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I think it's strange that the final End Game trailer showed Cap America carying Peggy Carter's casket. I think he will "sacrifice" himself in the end, but he won't die exactly, instead they'll use the quantum realm or the infinity gauntlet somehow to keep him around. He'll "die", in the sense that he'll be gone from the current timeline, but he'll get a happy ending by staying or being able to live his life with Peggy in the 1940's. They never did much with the whole man out of time story. Aside from Peggy dying, he seemed to have adapted to the 21 century without any issues, but he's been so busy fighting aliens, robots, Hydra, and his own team, that maybe he never had time to think about it until now. If Cap get's to have that date/dance with Peggy....I might cry. ;_;

:rock :rock

CDA198CB-5E36-459F-B882-8201AEBE1104.jpeg

I think it's strange that the final End Game trailer showed Cap America carying Peggy Carter's casket. I think he will "sacrifice" himself in the end, but he won't die exactly, instead they'll use the quantum realm or the infinity gauntlet somehow to keep him around. He'll "die", in the sense that he'll be gone from the current timeline, but he'll get a happy ending by staying or being able to live his life with Peggy in the 1940's. They never did much with the whole man out of time story. Aside from Peggy dying, he seemed to have adapted to the 21 century without any issues, but he's been so busy fighting aliens, robots, Hydra, and his own team, that maybe he never had time to think about it. If Cap get's to have that date/dance with Peggy....I might cry. ;_;

I think it'll be about the power of the Soul Stone, tho so far not much has been made of that. But in the comics it's the only stone that's "sentient". I think also, that stone will be Thanos' ultimate downfall or contribute to it.

I thought the casket was great - a symbol of loss, and the hurt that change causes. And if I wanna shamelessly wallow in speculation - since my several of my fav characters were among the dusted, I'd like to think there's a call-back of a kind to TWS and CW in all this re Cap's EG motivations. Like re CW, the writers said once Cap knew Bucky was alive, Bucky was Cap's last tie to his "real/old" life before the ice.

Cap kinda alludes this this in Civil War when he's talking about Peggy "just so I could have her....she had you back too". So Cap had Bucky, if not Peggy, and Sam. Two brothers. Now both gone:(. I think that's what's pushed Cap past bearing "this will work...I know it will. Because I don't know what I'm gonna do if it doesn't..."

Plus in Avengers 1 "I woke up and they say we won. They didn't say what we'd lost."

E.g. I think while Cap adapted, a large part of him is still in the 40s which IMO make sense. Like his Ultron dream is Peggy in the 1940s. The way things were supposed to have ended up.:(

"None of us can go back" - well, he got Bucky back, but not really. Bucky will never be the same:(, even tho the brotherhood is still there. ANYWAY - since re the comics the Soul Stone weighs the souls of the souls it collects, and apparently those souls can be communicated with and have a pretty nice life within the Soul Stone (like heaven) I'm counting on Cap being given Peggy back.

E.g. Cap DOES sacrifice himself, somehow - if u really wanted to stab the audience:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 you'd make either Bucky or Tony do it:horror - and Bucky and Sam being able to let go because of that. Tho really I hope Cap does it himself, because he WOULD be sacrificing Bucky, Tony, Sam, Nat, Wanda, etc. What's more pure than sacrificing yourself to save all, and Cap has done that before. It's like Tony talking about how he (Tony) shouldn't be alive, but if he is, it has to be for a reason.

I'm also counting on Loki having pulled something as well:cool:, and he's not really dead. SW and Vision and BP (esp. with the mystical implications re Wakanda culture).

'Course, I thought a lot about what IW would be, and I was wrong:lol. But Cap is beloved as is Stark, and plus a lot of kids will be at End Game. I don't think Disney wants people rioting at the end of the film.:horror

Ew I hope not. They look stupid in those. Idk why but the avengers in matching outfits is a turnoff to me. It looks way to much like future foundation

I agree , that white armor stuff looks like power rangers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

there is a very good reason for the matching suits but you would have to go back a couple of pages to 117 and read the Serious Spoilers.At your own risk.:lol

Last edited:

How do you find page 117 whenever the taptalk talk app is just continous lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, so Hulk shows up for magazine covers but not for Thanos. P*ssy.

Norton hulk would of whipped thanos’s ass. All I’m saying. Dude was a beast. Definition of the madder he gets the stronger he gets.

Back