Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

I imagine somebody's got to die, and Cap kind of fits the bill. He has no living significant other, no children, and already doesn't belong in this time period. Guess it could apply to Thor too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’m more emotionally prepared for Stark if that makes any sense.

Hell he was already stabbed in IW.

Another thing that is blowing my mind is how the AOU “Farm Scene” controversy is now paying major dividends.

Everyone mocked the farm scene in AOU but now it’s being used as the emotional core for Hawkeye’s arc.

Sure him and Feige are back on good terms but Joss must be getting some satisfaction right about now since he fought so hard for that “silly” farm scene that is now no longer silly.

I’m more emotionally prepared for Stark if that makes any sense.

Hell he was already stabbed in IW.

Another thing that is blowing my mind is how the AOU “Farm Scene” controversy is now paying major dividends.

Everyone mocked the farm scene in AOU but now it’s being used as the emotional core for Hawkeye’s arc.

Sure him and Feige are back on good terms but Joss must be getting some satisfaction right about now since he fought so hard for that “silly” farm scene that is now no longer silly.
I know nothing of the comics, so this might not make any sense, but I could see Stark surviving and taking more of a hands-off leadership role. But his paycheck is so huge, Disney would probably be fine letting him die.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It would be something if Hawkeye makes the clutch play giving how much he’s lost knows or sees his family reappear as he’s dies.

Of course,

SJW's couldn't let this one slide. LOL

Not even sure why shes on the poster in the first place.

https://www.polygon.com/2019/3/14/18266126/marvel-avengers-endgame-poster-danai-gurira-credits

Hold on...wait a sec...
Ive got a gif fer that...
Where is it...?

Yup here we go:
HarmfulTangibleAmericanbobtail-small.gif

MLK jr would be so proud.
The other equally stupid news story is the outrage over Carl Danvers wearing make up in the trailer.
They prettied her up to make her more acceptable to nervous males nerds is the theory.
It never ends.

Last edited:

So if they showed scenes from the first origin movies, does that mean that we should pay attention to hidden details that might be out of place and see if they create alternate universes or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah. This series has just always been about the original 6 Avengers. Even after Phase 2 and the second round of origin movies..

I teared up watching the trailer. Please Marvel no more trailers. We've seen enough, We are ready!

I love Hawkeye/Ronins look. Seems like alot of folks do not.

I think he looks very cool.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

When it’s all said and done and if Stark and Rocket live....
The end credits scene should be Rocket walking out in his own War Machine armor telling Tony “Its a little snug in the crotch.”
Tony will call it “Trash Panda” mk1 armor.

:lol
CB526AA3-1401-4D2B-974E-B45107B5C324.jpeg

Is Rocket wearing Buckys WinterSoldier goggles?
3BB7C376-2261-4962-B53A-40061934FF51.jpeg
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Black Widow with her plastic electro-batons in the poster. Good grief.

What does she even contribute to this super team?

Just watched the trailer, looks great! It didn't give much away other than that Stark and Nebula make it back to Earth and rejoin the team. I know you can't trust trailers with deliberately misleading editing/CGI, but I believe that's the case.
I'll be there opening weekend.

Thanks for the birthday present Marvel! :yess:

Back