Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

I can't wait to see this movie. Has been a great journey over the last decade for sure.

I wonder if Marvel movies will drop a little after Endgame. I have a feeling they will a little but still do very well.

Black Widow with her plastic electro-batons in the poster. Good grief.

What does she even contribute to this super team?

Lets see

BW and Cap both don’t fly
BW and Cap both don’t shoot lasers out of their hands or eyes
BW and Cap both don’t have super speed like Flash does

So what’s the difference. his super soldier serum, right?

Maybe like in the Ultimates the MCU will reveal in her solo movie that she was given the same serum maybe during adolescence who knows.

Maybe that’s how she had the strength in Avengers 1 to jump on a speeding chitauri chariot to fly up to the tesserect on the roof.

Either way when it comes to a life ending threat shouldn’t it be ALL hands on deck for specially trained individuals what good will it serve sitting her out?

If she can save just one of her team members in a small heroic manner is that not worthy?

Do you know anything about team work... Good grief lol

Just watched the trailer, looks great! It didn't give much away other than that Stark and Nebula make it back to Earth and rejoin the team. I know you can't trust trailers with deliberately misleading editing/CGI, but I believe that's the case.
I'll be there opening weekend.

Thanks for the birthday present Marvel! :yess:

Happy Birthday my fellow forum collector.

I wonder if Marvel movies will drop a little after Endgame. I have a feeling they will a little but still do very well.

I don’t see it being as financially successful and NOT even with the X-Men and F4 because we’ve had plenty of those movies already.

When MCU started it was an all new cinematic journey for all of these characters minus Spiderman.

I don’t even know if i’m ready to fully invest myself again into another 10 year journey building up to another major villain.

Who dafuq am I kidding as soon as they announce the new Wolverine casting I will be drooling all over again lol

Last edited:

Gotta love it.

Carol Danvers is too powerful to be on the team, Thor or Hulk aren’t but CM get her off!

BW is too weak to be on the team, Hawkeye or Fury aren’t but BW get her off!

Good grief!

sigh

Just watched the trailer, looks great! It didn't give much away other than that Stark and Nebula make it back to Earth and rejoin the team. I know you can't trust trailers with deliberately misleading editing/CGI, but I believe that's the case.
I'll be there opening weekend.

Thanks for the birthday present Marvel! :yess:

The only problem I had with the trailer was that Thor missed the head shot. AGAIN! :monkey3 I must admit, present day CM is looking kind a hot.

I admit I’m feeling some fatigue now. Part of that is I’ve always favoured smaller stories. Stoked for EG but whatever follows — sure I’ll watch it — but I think I may be ready for a different kind of storytelling for a while, in that I’m not sure I can invest 10 years of the kind of more concentrated fandom I gave the MCU up to now; largely due to RDJ.

Of course, I’m getting older. The next wave is targeting much younger fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully Disney does the most logical thing which would be not having an MCU movie for all of 2020.

Give the general going audience and diehard fans a breather and a chance to reflect on IW and AEG and the MCU as a whole in general.

Yes even the diehards can benefit from a pause.

Then SDCC 2020 BOOM Phase 4 X-Men and F4 casting announcements and a teaser trailer lol

Last edited:

Does CM really bother you that much?

Yikes.

Not really. But you would have to admit that the look on her face when Stormbringer smacked her in the back of the head would have been priceless!

I admit I’m feeling some fatigue now. Part of that is I’ve always favoured smaller stories. Stoked for EG but whatever follows — sure I’ll watch it — but I think I may be ready for a different kind of storytelling for a while, in that I’m not sure I can invest 10 years of the kind of more concentrated fandom I gave the MCU up to now; largely due to RDJ.

Took 7 years for us to get 3 (OT/PT) Star Wars movies, so I'd say what Marvel has done in 10 years is pretty amazing.

Hell, with all the different characters, it's pretty amazing an Avengers movie is even coherent.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The only problem I had with the trailer was that Thor missed the head shot. AGAIN! :monkey3 I must admit, present day CM is looking kind a hot.
Wow, I wasn't crazy about CM, but you sound like you harbor an unhealthy amount of anger over a superhero character.

Wow, I wasn't crazy about CM, but you sound like you harbor an unhealthy amount of anger over a superhero character.

Nothing Unhealthy! I'm just turning.

As i’m sure you already know a major part of their forum schtick is to post inflammatory stuff just to get a response I guess in their minds that spells victory :lol

As i’m sure you already know a major part of their forum schtick is to post inflammatory stuff just to get a response I guess in their minds that spells victory :lol

You are reading way to much into my comment. It was just a dumb joke. But if you want to call it a victory I’ll take it. :wink1:

Not really. But you would have to admit that the look on her face when Stormbringer smacked her in the back of the head would have been priceless!

414162503.jpg

Well, 10 years have gone by. But yeah, already got the feeling Feige & co. are targeting upcoming generation to keep the dollars rolling in - e.g. if you can hook kids, you've got parents paying for tickets too, plus merchandise. LOTS of merchandise like those Spiderman sheets, the IM lamp with glowing eyes, and so on.

(I won't talk about my Hasbro gauntlet that I love so much. Or the Marvel Rocket and Groot set. Or the Bucky Cosbaby. Or the Cap and IM collectible cups...and of course the HTs because that is ADULT COLLECTING $$$$:lol)

Srsly tho seems like Marvel is sprinkling in a few more serious films - BW and future BP, maybe the TV series - but so much of it to me - like CM - isn't stuff I gravitate to. Or, stuff I won't make an effort to pay to see. Maybe. I'm pretty curious about Shang Chi - IMO a lot of potential there.

Hopefully Disney does the most logical thing which would be not having an MCU movie for all of 2020.

Give the general going audience and diehard fans a breather and a chance to reflect on IW and AEG and the MCU as a whole in general.

Yes even the diehards can benefit from a pause.

Then SDCC 2020 BOOM Phase 4 X-Men and F4 casting announcements and a teaser trailer lol

Watch the fireworks when the new Logan is cast...

https://movieweb.com/x-men-wolverine-casting-search-marvel-mcu-kevin-feige/

PS. Love BW. Classic character, IMO Scarjo a beautiful woman and great BW. I don't need all my superheroes having glowing eyes. Assassins that can shoot your eye out work too. Just that trailer scene with Hawkeye the two have such good chemistry.:love Plus BW's relationship with Cap is amazing.

For me that was one of the best things about IW, watching Okoye and BW just get down to it, without some big fuss about gender.

Back