Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

What is Thor looking at? :lol

D7F5405A-825B-4F70-8990-700DB5EC8C0E.jpeg

Re: Untitled 4th Avengers film (May 3rd, 2019)

Just watched trailer thought it was pretty awesome.

Since I like the grit and pathos really liked Antman looking around at the neighborhood and just - Mark Ruffalo.

Scarjo.:love Nebula:clap

Since Reddit spoiled the Thor/CM thing glad to see the reality wasn't as cheesy IMO as I thought it would be. Or the white suits.

Dunno - MCU always has great trailers but the Wakanda battle wasn't what I thought, in IW. Not that I won't be lining up with the rest of the world to see this. If there was no trailers at all, I'd line up. Marvel's got me whipped. For now.:whip

Well, there's Tony. Yep. *Awkward*:cool:

Rocket's design philosophy:

we34pq.jpg

:lol

Works for me.

Considering that All Good Things is probably one of the greatest last episodes in the history of TV...simultaneously giving a satisfying ending to all the characters, while reflecting on the past, having a good mystery, and wrapping up Q's arc that we didn't even realize existed - if Endgame is anything like it, I'll be deliriously happy.

That said, it also has one of the most glaring plot holes we've ever seen (the fact that the future Enterprise travels to the anti-time anomaly and it's not there, only to erupt later. But the anomaly is ANTI-TIME, so it gets bigger the further back you go, so that wouldn't happen...it would have to be there when they get there, only to disappear LATER, which would prevent them from executing the plan to save everyone at the end (because there wouldn't BE an anomalay in all three timelines).

Holy *&^% I'll be thinking about that the rest of the day...:google

I called it from day one that Marvel would break new ground in creative marketing.

They are successfully selling the emotion without having to sacrifice the plot or action set pieces!

Dunno - MCU always has great trailers but the Wakanda battle wasn't what I thought, in IW. Not that I won't be lining up with the rest of the world to see this. If there was no trailers at all, I'd line up. Marvel's got me whipped. For now.:whip

I enjoyed IW and thought it had some cool moments, but the whole thing felt like a prologue, kinda stitched together. I get that they basically needed one big set-up before they could deliver, so hoping EG pays off.

The Wakanda battle didn’t do all that much for me, to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's gonna rewatch Infinity War before they go see Endgame? lol

I enjoyed IW and thought it had some cool moments, but the whole thing felt like a prologue, kinda stitched together. I get that they basically needed one big set-up before they could deliver, so hoping EG pays off.

The Wakanda battle didn’t do all that much for me, to be honest.

One good thing for me was the Outriders themselves - which HT never made, d@mmit. Even the comic Outriders creeped me out so would've loved a few on the shelf.:(

Well, the Russos have said they think EG is the best work they've ever done re the MCU, and they are pretty happy with it, so hafta see.:dunno

One good thing for me was the Outriders themselves - which HT never made, d@mmit. Even the comic Outriders creeped me out so would've loved a few on the shelf.:(

Well, the Russos have said they think EG is the best work they've ever done re the MCU, and they are pretty happy with it, so hafta see.:dunno

Like a LOT of movie creatures, the Outriders owe a lot to Giger’s design sensibilities; but the way they were utilized didn’t paint them as much more than generic cannon fodder as opposed to a truly frightening extraterrestrial threat.

I have to go back and re-watch it, but most of that Wakanda battle just didn’t feel like it had any emotional high stakes.

Just watched trailer thought it was pretty awesome.

Since I like the grit and pathos really liked Antman looking around at the neighborhood and just - Mark Ruffalo.

Scarjo.:love Nebula:clap

Since Reddit spoiled the Thor/CM thing glad to see the reality wasn't as cheesy IMO as I thought it would be. Or the white suits.

I hope this film can redeem Infinity War for you.

Myself, I hope it can live up to Infinity War.

Holy *&^% I'll be thinking about that the rest of the day...:google

I haven't seen the TNG finale in years so I didn't have the slightest clue what any of that meant.

Like a LOT of movie creatures, the Outriders owe a lot to Giger’s design sensibilities; but the way they were utilized didn’t paint them as much more than generic cannon fodder as opposed to a truly frightening extraterrestrial threat.

I have to go back and re-watch it, but most of that Wakanda battle just didn’t feel like it had any emotional high stakes.

Huge potential tho in IW, IMO, if they had slowed down and IMO put more focus into the battle. To me the aesthetic was great, the creepy way they moved, the rotting meat appearance, the teeth...

Won't vent here about all my Wakanda battle frustrations, but that was one of the things I was looking forward to most in IW and then - well, that's that. Would be nice to see them in EG tho. Did appreciate the continuity of seeing Chitauri in IW, so maybe in EG there will be both Outriders and Chitauri.:dunno

Funny u mention Giger, seeing Hawkeye in the trailer in that tunnel scene reminded me of Alien. But, in no way do I think the Russos would do a copy - they are too good. Hawkeye is an assassin it would make sense for him to be going into someplace the back way.

I hope this film can redeem Infinity War for you.

Myself, I hope it can live up to Infinity War.

Me too tho I don't mean that in a snarky way:). I dunno - the Russos have said EG is a different film than IW; I don't know if they mean it's more "gritty" or more space-oriented or what. Or - since hafta assume Gunn wasn't as much involved - if again, it's a lot more serious...:dunno:horror

Awesome trailer! :woo :rock

This looks like it's gonna be epic - can't wait for April 26! :impatient:

Why does the thought of Cap dying bring sadness yet while I’d miss Stark just not the same level. I thought RDJ was Mr MCU

Back