Avengers: Endgame - Nano Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this made out of polystone or is it just plastic ?

Given the relatively low price, I wouldn’t be surprised if it were made of plastic.

In fact I may prefer it, as the paint application on their Iron Man figures are impeccable, whereas I’m always concerned with paint on my Polystone statues. As it’s not like the paint was all that great on their original Gauntlet that I have.

I never said he wears a Gauntlet.

But having seen the film 4 times, the Movie Promo version is quite similar to his armored hand when he absorbed the Stones (minus the fingers inaccuracy). In the Snap scene, there is also lightning going below the Power and Soul Stones (where the wires are on the Movie Promo figure).

54d7e9599d631bf413f0c4cf39df311a.jpg

f12928cd1dfe6a9b609285959843cf00.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly - the one on Thanos' hand is the Hulk Gauntlet (the 1:1 Nano Gauntlet which later transforms to fit into Hulk's hand).

The one on Tony's hand is... simply Tony's hand with the Stones on them. It's not a Gauntlet. The 1:4 Movie Promo Version can be interpreted as Tony's hand with the Stones - you can see the lightning below the Soul Stone, which looks similar to the exposed wiring on the 1:4 Movie Promo statue.

Exactly - the one on Thanos' hand is the Hulk Gauntlet (the 1:1 Nano Gauntlet which later transforms to fit into Hulk's hand).

The one on Tony's hand is... simply Tony's hand with the Stones on them. It's not a Gauntlet. The 1:4 Movie Promo Version can be interpreted as Tony's hand with the Stones - you can see the lightning below the Soul Stone, which looks similar to the exposed wiring on the 1:4 Movie Promo statue.

I don’t see the resemblance to the promo gauntlet at all in that pic ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might be right, actually. Depends on which frame you view the scene in.

I am probably desperately trying to find a reason to get the Movie Promo version, as that one is released the soonest of all 3 of them lol :lol

In terms of screen accuracy (and affordable price range), the Hulk 1:4 Gauntlet might be the best one to get.

But that Oct 2020 - Dec 2020 release date... Do you think there is any chance it might get pushed forward and released much sooner than that?

Ahh, thats why this so so cheap. It's vinyl, like the Hulkbuster 2.0.

Someone asked at the show its on display at.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Ahh, thats why this so so cheap. It's vinyl, like the Hulkbuster 2.0.

Someone asked at the show its on display at.

What is the IW gauntlet made out of?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Polystone. Heavy as ****, too.

Oh wow. Now I want that one too. If my iron spider man comes broken Im going to switch it out for the IW Gauntlet.

I'm ok with the material as long as it looks badass and the colors are good.

Oh wow. Now I want that one too. If my iron spider man comes broken Im going to switch it out for the IW Gauntlet.

I'm ok with the material as long as it looks badass and the colors are good.

Considering the feedback regarding the quality of the hulkbuster 2.0, the vinyl MAY be cause for concern for some people.

It doesn't necessarily bother me (it didn't scare me off of the HB 2.0) and I still may pick one of these up to go along with my IW gauntlet. I want to wait and compare with the Hulk version, because I don't think I need a ton of gloves on display XD One from each movie will probably do it.

Considering the feedback regarding the quality of the hulkbuster 2.0, the vinyl MAY be cause for concern for some people.

It doesn't necessarily bother me (it didn't scare me off of the HB 2.0) and I still may pick one of these up to go along with my IW gauntlet. I want to wait and compare with the Hulk version, because I don't think I need a ton of gloves on display XD One from each movie will probably do it.

I feel like the IW gauntlet is and will be an iconic piece for a long time as well as any version of endgames Gauntlet.

That being said I'm having an externally hard time not canceling my iron spider man and getting the IW gauntlet.

I may pick up both now i just didn't want to spend 2kaud+ on 2 gauntlets but getting them both for under 1k (with early bird and pennies) i might do if they look like the proto pics.

Only thing I don't like is no edition size.

I ordered the 1/4 scale Hulk version... It really is too bad the release date is so far off.

The concept gauntlet being a movie promo does not make it anymore appealing to me. It looks good, but I can't justify spending the $ on it. I'd rather have the screen accurate 1/4th nano gauntlet.

I ordered the 1/4 scale Hulk version... It really is too bad the release date is so far off.

The concept gauntlet being a movie promo does not make it anymore appealing to me. It looks good, but I can't justify spending the $ on it. I'd rather have the screen accurate 1/4th nano gauntlet.

Do you think there is a chance that the 1/4 scale Hulk version might get released sooner?

Do you think there is a chance that the 1/4 scale Hulk version might get released sooner?

I wish I could say yes, but I honestly have no clue... If it sells really well, they may make it a priority. And based on screen appearance, the hulk version would/should be the one people would want the most. But even if it is released early, I doubt it will be anytime in the next 12 months.

Since I have little/no knowledge about how Hot Toys prioritizes their collectibles, I have no basis to make a reliable assumption. It IS a safe assumption that the articulation is the reason for the long production time, and I'm ok with that as long as it's done right. I would have rather been kept waiting for the 1/4th Infinity Gauntlet if they have that articulation as well.

I see, thanks.

I hope there is chance, considering that the 1/4 IW Gauntlet was released in December last year (8 months from the film's release).

I might end up ordering mine from HK (Ebay), as they release these much sooner there, than the US (and I am based in the UK anyway). I got the IS 1/10 IW Thor months in advance that way, before it was put on SC's website.

Back