Avengers: Endgame - Nano Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they release a price yet?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I haven't seen it added to Sideshow yet, but I imagine in the next 2-4 days. What's your guestimate on Hulk version price, based on the other 1:1? I would be thrilled if it wasn't more than the Infinity 1:1, but I'm not counting on that haha.

I haven't seen it added to Sideshow yet, but I imagine in the next 2-4 days. What's your guestimate on Hulk version price, based on the other 1:1? I would be thrilled if it wasn't more than the Infinity 1:1, but I'm not counting on that haha.

I guess... $575 ;)

Also it's up today. Now need to figure out which 1:1 Nano to get... the freshly-printed one looks pretty good, and the price is certainly right, but it was on screen for all of two minutes. In the pros column for the Hulk version, it was actually worn by both Hulk and Thanos and has size parity with the IW Gauntlet, which will have a great symmetry in my display, putting them side by side...

Hrmm... leaning towards the bigger one I think.

I guess... $575 ;)

Also it's up today. Now need to figure out which 1:1 Nano to get... the freshly-printed one looks pretty good, and the price is certainly right, but it was on screen for all of two minutes. In the pros column for the Hulk version, it was actually worn by both Hulk and Thanos and has size parity with the IW Gauntlet, which will have a great symmetry in my display, putting them side by side...

Can you link me? I can only find the 1/4 scale and the non-hulk version on sideshow.

EDIT: NM! WOW. https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/marvel-nano-gauntlet-hulk-version-hot-toys-904773

Now need to figure out which 1:1 Nano to get... the freshly-printed one looks pretty good, and the price is certainly right, but it was on screen for all of two minutes. In the pros column for the Hulk version, it was actually worn by both Hulk and Thanos and has size parity with the IW Gauntlet, which will have a great symmetry in my display, putting them side by side...

I'm definitely getting the Hulk 1:1 to put next to my Infinity 1:1, now I need to figure out WHERE.

Price isn t bad at all. I like the Thanos gauntlet next to iron man's gauntlet.

Given that the original one was priced $930 USD, I’m assuming that this is also made from Vinyl, especially given that neither site is stating the production materials yet.
Yes, they said at the show where they debuted that these are all vinyl.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

seems I will be adding the hulk one to go with the infinity gauntlet. price is not bad

Just placed my order for the Hulk 1:1 version. Now we play the waiting game.
I was between the hulk nano and infinty gauntlet.

I just placed an order for the infinity gauntlet. When thinking about it hulk was ultimately useless in endgame (other than his snap). And the whole professor hulk annoyed me.

I just placed an order for the infinity gauntlet. When thinking about it hulk was ultimately useless in endgame (other than his snap). And the whole professor hulk annoyed me.

To me it’s two things. It was used for undoing the original snap (which is great), and then it was used throughout the end of the film in a game of hot potato. And of course Thanos did get his mitts on it for a little while as well (Hulk even might have had it on less than Thanos?).

I also went with the infinity gauntlet. I placed an order for the regular 1:1 Nano Gauntlet as well. I just don't have the space to display both huge gauntlets.

This may have been answered somewhere before, but why is the Life-Size "Hulk" Nano Gauntlet so much cheaper
than the Life Size Infinity Gauntlet was? $575 for the Hulk Gauntlet vs. $930 for the Thanos one?

My first thought is that the thing is plastic or vinyl with a few diecast bits, but suspiciously enough... there is nothing listed
under the "Materials" section on the Sideshow website.

If that is the case, I will be surprised if this thing sells that well. It will be right up there with Shampoo-Bottle Hulkbuster 2.0, lol.

This may have been answered somewhere before, but why is the Life-Size "Hulk" Nano Gauntlet so much cheaper
than the Life Size Infinity Gauntlet was? $575 for the Hulk Gauntlet vs. $930 for the Thanos one?

My first thought is that the thing is plastic or vinyl with a few diecast bits, but suspiciously enough... there is nothing listed
under the "Materials" section on the Sideshow website.

If that is the case, I will be surprised if this thing sells that well. It will be right up there with Shampoo-Bottle Hulkbuster 2.0, lol.

As mentioned, it is made out of vinyl. But at least it was mentioned upfront, unlike a few Sideshow offerings.

And because of the low price, I’ll swallow my usual dislike of the material for a piece of this physical size.

Back