1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Coll

Definitely getting this and the pristine version. Two very unique looks.

Man this figure is great...... if you’re a marvel or Iron Man collector and this doesn’t get your motor running.... you’re in the wrong hobby because I don’t know what will!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Coll

This means I am not ordering anything until SDCC is over.

I'm even starting to wonder if my armoured Thanos order was the right thing to do now. [emoji79]

Hot Toys we are your beeatches !

:rotfl

Sculpt is spot on. Will be hard sticking with just the MK7 but if what they say about the SW reveal line-up is true then probably not.

Yes !! Clean mark 50, Battle Damage Mark 85 and I'm done :D

ce2854685c3d4cf4e3422f84c728f8ac.jpg

RDJ talks about the differences between the Mark 1 and Mark 85:

Very cool.

Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Collecti

She sounds like a keeper is there any chance you could clone her :lol

Either do a thorough check for a p@nis or make sure you get an iron clad prenup. She sounds too good to be true. You have been warned.

Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Collecti

For the people that don’t know yet, his neck cuff is “extended” because it’s as if he was helmeted and the portion above it was torn off from damage. It’s not as if he retracted the helmet. Unfortunately I wouldn’t pose him without the helmet, so I still don’t know which I would purchase. The battle damaged suit’s just not made for a helmet because he wasn’t helmeted when damaged, so Hot Toys just decided to plop one in there.

Either do a thorough check for a ***** or make sure you get an iron clad prenup. She sounds too good to be true. You have been warned.

LOL well she has passed every test so far and this November will be 4 years. I still believe she's the right one :yess:

Deep breath ... we all see some changes from the previous prototype and we know HT changed few things in the final Mark 50 ... so im waiting for first reviews and than pull the triger for him.

I’m not getting this because I love my family and food...but this looks magnificent. A crowning achievement.[emoji3][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Best Tony Stark sculpt by HT ever. Now I want them to do a clean version for the regular 85 and newer versions of the older films.

Glad I waited

I’m not getting this because I love my family and food...but this looks magnificent. A crowning achievement.[emoji3][emoji106]

Lol nonsense, you don't need either of those! :lol

OMG... I got goosebumps waking up to see this... Now THAT is what I was hoping for. So beautiful.

Glad I got money, buying both.

Back