1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Coll

Well ****....I already have the clean version ... My wallet...

Re: Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Coll

This looks better if you want to display Tony's death scene... otherwise, the regular "clean" 85 is still awesome.

But for those fans who want IW/EG totally represented, since the 50 looks best clean, I guess its BD 85 for you.

Hmm 85 has one, but yeah it's not as big/tall. Guess they want you to own both to properly do the looks.

maxresdefault.jpg

Looks amazing, I cringe at the thought of the price

Very impressive.

Might as well just make an arrangement with my employer to have my wages transferred directly to Sideshow for the next __ years.

I'll use the Holo shield with the clean one.

And i'm sure there will be 5 other somethings i will want after the show opens :gah:

Wonder what the Holo-Shield is exclusive to? It's like those little holograms they used to include, but this one is functional at least.

Wonder what the Holo-Shield is exclusive to? It's like those little holograms they used to include, but this one is functional at least.

I only remember it from when Hulk did the snap but did IM ever use it when he fought Thanos?

Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Collecti

The position of the hip lights have been changed for some reason

007465cc93f626f48d1b4e56f32adad2.jpg

Actually a lot of little details are different. The light position is more accurate on BD apparently.

iron-man-special-look-top-1024x576.jpg

This looks really cool. Might be my first IM. It'll be this or the MK7

Damn. Well, I already paid for the clean version so I'm sticking with that I guess, but this is very nice. If anything I might see what accessories I can buy loose.

My guess is this is a more up to date proto detail wise using the actual released film material and not concept art, I imagine the chassis will end up being the same on both in the end

This will be the 1st day one pre order in a long time for me. Looks great and now my most wanted iron man

I wonder are those BD parts are plastic or made by diecast? :dunno

BRB... got to sell another kidney....

Dammit... How do I explain this to the Mrs.... :rotfl

They still need to adjust a few things. Those 2 black triangles on both sides of his chest should be red, and the red triangles they’re inside of should be black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually don’t quote me on that, there are so many variations on images online, I’m assuming Hot Toys did it correctly if they’re using a final model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back