1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Coll

How much do you guys think he will go for ?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Re: Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Coll

Also, damn. He was never helmeted when damaged so they didn’t put in a damaged neck piece. I would never display it with the head sculpt, and this figure is clearly meant for it, so that’s the one thing keeping me from choosing this over the other. That awkward neck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm saying 514.

It's perfect so I'm definitely getting it.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Buying both 85s no question.

I really hate to say $475, but consider how much more he comes with compared to the regular one at $423 :horror

I’m saying $460. I don’t think Hot Toys has the balls to jump to $500 yet, it’s been a gradual incline.

How much do you guys think he will go for ?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

67105477_2046069138831677_3224692000234143744_n.jpg

Stole off Facebook :lol

Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Collecti

So many clean 85 cancellations happening right now.

There certainly isn't almost $100 worth of extras compared to the clean one to jump that high.

Interesting note here. The official product listing says the head was sculpted by GOX. Has that person done anything else for them before? I hope they stick around a long time.
https://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail.php?productID=711#

Well, there's a first... For the first time ever I'm tempted to cancel an order.. :lol

I'd say there's more than enough accessories and display options here to justify two figures (providing you can afford it of course).

All the weapons would go to the clean version, with the BD obviously getting the sculpt and gauntlet.

Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Collecti

I'd say there's more than enough accessories and display options here to justify two figures (providing you can afford it of course).

All the weapons would go to the clean version, with the BD obviously getting the sculpt and gauntlet.

That’s what most would do, but the part that people are complaining about is that every accessory besides the lightning refocuser is included with the BD. Every single weapon was used when he was pristine. My theory is that this is their makeshift “accessory pack.” Not literally obviously, but functionally it is. Separate release that comes with all of the accessories, all of which make more sense to have just come with the pristine 85 (besides the gauntlet of course).

BRB... got to sell another kidney....

Dammit... How do I explain this to the Mrs.... :rotfl

I am on the same boat here.. I feel your pain with the Mrs... Looking for an acceptable justification to her on purchasing this.

I am on the same boat here.. I feel your pain with the Mrs... Looking for an acceptable justification to her on purchasing this.

Woke up my girlfriend at 6 am to show her this lol. She said it's beautiful and that I needed to get at least 1.

Last month she told me we need one dedicated room for my hot toys collection in our future home. I was sorta shocked.

Definitely marrying her.

That’s what most would do, but the part that people are complaining about is that every accessory besides the lightning refocuser is included with the BD. Every single weapon was used when he was pristine. My theory is that this is their makeshift “accessory pack.” Not literally obviously, but functionally it is. Separate release that comes with all of the accessories, all of which make more sense to have just come with the pristine 85 (besides the gauntlet of course).

Yup it's pretty much the Deluxe ROTJ Luke all over again.

Woke up my girlfriend at 6 am to show her this lol. She said it's beautiful and that I needed to get at least 1.

Last month she told me we need one dedicated room for my hot toys collection in our future home. I was sorta shocked.

Definitely marrying her.

She sounds like a keeper is there any chance you could clone her :lol

They do this all the time.

Though I prefer the regular ROTJ Luke due to the cloak and base.

Back