Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a closer look at Vision!

RzZMyLs.png

vision.jpeg

For a film version of the character, it looks fine from behind. The big thing is when we see him from he front. Plus, they could always upgrade him into the Vision we a know and love in a sequel.

Like I've said way back, Vision's face and cape are true to the comic look. The body design is where they've made drastic changes from the comics. The ultra purists probably won't be happy unless he looks like a cosplayer.

Like I've said way back, Vision's face and cape are true to the comic look. The body design is where they've made drastic changes from the comics. The ultra purists probably won't be happy unless he looks like a cosplayer.

Well of that's the case, then I'm totally on board. But you said the colors were slightly different weren't they?

Colors are basically red (head and body) and the light olive on his cape. The poster art does show a fuzzy look at his back design that I wasn't able to see earlier, but the look is pretty consistent with the artwork I've seen.

I haven't seen your posts about him before. Is the body design just more in line with the "less spandex, more tactical" approach they've embraced or is it something else? And where did you come by your intel?

Body design is definitely not in the tactical department, imagine body paint with some prosthetics. My workplace allows opportunities for some early looks for Marvel and Star Wars, but I'm not in a creative function so what I can find is limited to whatever is posted around the office or is distributed electronically.

Body design is definitely not in the tactical department, imagine body paint with some prosthetics. My workplace allows opportunities for some early looks for Marvel and Star Wars, but I'm not in a creative function so what I can find is limited to whatever is posted around the office or is distributed electronically.

What again is your workplace again? Sounds like a ****ing awesome job you have there.

Not sure what reason MCU Vision would have to wear a cape. MCU Thor gets a pass because of the whole faux-medieval thing the Asgardians have going on, but the Vision?

Back