Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AoU Hulk better not just be a pants change - needs at least another HS, proper sized base, and maybe some accessories like the 2-pack.

I skipped Avengers Hulk because I felt he needed 2 head sculpts. Hopefully the AOU version remedies that. Hulk needs a screaming sculpt...duh. :slap

I skipped Hulk too, but now after GOTG I think I'll skip all Earth based heroes and stick to Marvel cosmic characters as their the comics I love. Gonna get Ultron(s) from this for sure tho. And maybe Thor...

Just can't afford to get them all.

It's funny how most of my favorite Marvel characters are either from Spider-Man or X-Men, in which the films are either mediocre (ASM) or they have no 1/6 figures at all (DOFP). Even though I have Loki and Red Skull (due to how good their MCU versions are), Ultron is actually my only favorite character from Avengers lore and why I've been banking on the Avengers hype-train for so long. Once I'm able to get him (both versions), I really don't see myself buying much Marvel HT in the future.

I personally wouldn't mind paying an extra $50-$75 for an extra HS and a proper base for Hulk.

When electronic voices are done well, they're great. I don't mind them as long as they're good and implemented into the toy/doll/figure properly.

And these are cheap toys.

When electronic voices are done well, they're great. I don't mind them as long as they're good and implemented into the toy/doll/figure properly.

And these are cheap toys.

Yeah a gimmick is fine as long as it doesnt a)jack up the price and b) is integrated and works well

i personally think Ultron should be die cast metal!!! I have never been as excited for a film as i am for this though it is quite ridiculous really

Back