Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I think they should release the comic con footage after a week or so off the con finishing.

There's a lot to go through in this thread, but instead of starting a new one I think I should post this here... I made a list of potential AoU Hot Toy figures I would get if available. Apologies if this has been done before... Let's discuss:

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Captain America (Best uniform yet)
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Iron Man (Best Red/Gold Armor yet IMO, What the Mark 42 should have looked like)
Agengers: Age of Ultron - Ultron (assuming there may be multiple versions, I will get any I can get my hands on)
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Hawkeye with long jacket (PLEASE, this looks so much better than his bland uniform from A1, which is going for WAY too much 2nd hand for me to bother with)
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Quicksilver
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Scarlet Witch
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Vision
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Black Widow (Maybe... the outfits are so similar I would just buy the alternate heads and not feel like I was missing anything. Plus I really haven't liked a head sculpt of Scarlett yet)
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Iron Man Hulk Buster Armor (They just have to... probably be like $700, but i'd order it)
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Hulk (Maybe, depending on how different/compatible he is with the first release)
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Thor (I'm not sure I'll want this, from the promo art it looks very similar to his suit in the first Avengers. My favorite uniform of his is by far the full armor from The Dark World, the gold tinge to the armor is amazing to me, and unless his AOU Armor is significantly bad-ass, I probably won't be getting it.)
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Maria Hill (not so sure this will happen, but i'd probably order it)
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Peggy Carter (I'd assume with the show coming out, they would make one of Peggy at some point)
Avengers: Age of Ultron - War Machine (I was weary to buy War Machine Mark II since it was never actually used in a movie, but I'm still considering it because I figure it may be what he uses in Age of Ultron, but who the hell knows, if it turns out to be different, I WILL order it)
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Falcon 2.0 (I seen that Anthony Mackie was cast to be in the movie, and assuming he suits up to help in the fight with upgraded wings/armor from Tony, this will definitely be something I order... either way I'll order whatever Falcons 2nd version regardless of what it looks like or what movie it premiers in, the Winter Soldier version is kinda blah, so it will have to look better than that.)
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Baron Wolfgang von Strucker (Probably not going to happen, but I hope it does)

I'll play:

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Captain America - potentially since I only have the First Avenger version and would like a modern suit
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Iron Man - nope, Mark III die cast will probably be my Iron Man. If not i have the first Mark III and that is good enough
Agengers: Age of Ultron - Ultron - all depends how he looks and if he is an awesome villain
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Hawkeye - never intended to but have all the others so why not, yes
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Quicksilver - doubtful
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Scarlet Witch - doubtful
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Vision - all depends how he looks
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Black Widow - nope TWS version is good for me
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Iron Man Hulk Buster Armor - I would love to but can't see myself spending all the money they will probably be asking
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Hulk - nope
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Thor - nope, light armor is perfect
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Maria Hill - nope
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Peggy Carter - snore, no thank you
Avengers: Age of Ultron - War Machine - nope
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Falcon - don't want the first version, won't want this one
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Baron Wolfgang von Strucker - nope

Cool idea, maybe deserves a thread but I'm not sure
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Captain America Yes, getting
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Iron Man Yes, getting
Agengers: Age of Ultron - Ultron Yes, getting
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Hawkeye Yes, getting
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Quicksilver Yes, getting
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Scarlet Witch Yes, getting
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Vision Yes, getting
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Black Widow Yes, getting
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Iron Man Hulk Buster Armor Yes, getting
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Hulk Yes, getting
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Thor Yes, getting
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Maria Hill Yes, getting, must happen
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Peggy Carter Yes, getting
Avengers: Age of Ultron - War Machine Yes, getting
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Falcon 2.0 Yes, getting, but I doubt he'll be in this
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Baron Wolfgang von Strucker Yes, getting

My turn :)

Captain America: Yes
Iron Man: Yes
Ultron: Yes
Hawkeye: Yes
Quicksilver: Yes
Scarlett Witch: Doubtful
Black Widow: Probably
Hulk: Yes
Vision: Idk, he'd have to be pretty awesome in the movie
Hulk Buster: Hell no!
Thor: Doubtful
Maria Hill: Probably
Peggy Carter: Less than no interest
War Machine: I'll just use IP in the display if he actually suits up in the movie
Falcon: Getting the first version so no
Baron Wolfgang von Strucker: Incredibly doubtful because I really don't know who he is....

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker: Incredibly doubtful because I really don't know who he is....

1.jpg

I'd still get it because HAIL HYDRA... but seriously, I doubt they will... if they do I could see it being a low production count convention exclusive or something along those lines.

Captain America: Yes
Iron Man: Yes
Ultron: Yes
Hawkeye: Yes
Quicksilver: Yes
Scarlett Witch: Doubtful
Black Widow: Probably
Hulk: Yes
Vision: Idk, he'd have to be pretty awesome in the movie
Hulk Buster: Hell no!
Thor: Doubtful
Maria Hill: Probably
Peggy Carter: Less than no interest
War Machine: I'll just use IP in the display if he actually suits up in the movie
Falcon: Getting the first version so no

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker is a HYDRA leader and a supervillain of SHIELD and the Avengers.

I'll play along:

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Captain America - Nope
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Iron Man - Nope
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Hawkeye with long jacket - Nope
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Quicksilver - Nope
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Scarlet Witch - Nope
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Vision - Nope
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Black Widow - Nope
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Iron Man Hulk Buster Armor - Nope
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Hulk - Nope
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Thor - Nope
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Maria Hill - Nope
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Peggy Carter - Nope
Avengers: Age of Ultron - War Machine - Nope
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Falcon 2.0 - Nope
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Baron Wolfgang von Strucker - Nope
Agengers: Age of Ultron - Ultron - YES PLEASE :yess:

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Captain America - Yes

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Iron Man - Yes

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Hawkeye with long jacket - Yes

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Quicksilver - Yes

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Scarlet Witch - Yes

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Vision - Yes, yes, yes!

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Black Widow - Nope

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Iron Man Hulk Buster Armor -yes

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Hulk - Nope

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Thor - Maybe

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Maria Hill - Nope

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Peggy Carter - Nope

Avengers: Age of Ultron - War Machine - Yes

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Falcon 2.0 - Maybe

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Baron Wolfgang von Strucker - Yes

Agengers: Age of Ultron - Ultron - Yes

Back