Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seeing that vision kinda looks like a fleshy iron man. i hope this isn't the direction iron man 4 will go, with that old comic metal muscle look, that'll be yuck!

Like I've said way back, Vision's face and cape are true to the comic look. The body design is where they've made drastic changes from the comics. The ultra purists probably won't be happy unless he looks like a cosplayer.

Am I way off base thinking it's the Mark 42 armor? The suit has similar lines and even the back of Vision's head looks somewhat like Iron Man's helmet.

Am I way off base thinking it's the Mark 42 armor? The suit has similar lines and even the back of Vision's head looks somewhat like Iron Man's helmet.

Looks nothing like the Mk42 from what I've seen, it's not an armored suit design (again, think body paint and some prosthetics) and it's not a helmet as Bettany's face is very clearly visible from the front.

I wonder how they will handle the Mark 44 Hulkbuster? Will it be a standalone suit? Or will it need the Mark 43 to power it? In the comics the Hulkbuster was an add-on to the standard armor. So I can picture a figure within a figure.

I wonder how they will handle the Mark 44 Hulkbuster? Will it be a standalone suit? Or will it need the Mark 43 to power it? In the comics the Hulkbuster was an add-on to the standard armor. So I can picture a figure within a figure.

If they do that it could go either way with the figure, in some ways it would be better to make it an add on to the Mark 43 (unless there is an additional armour in between which is the HB base) but in others a completely separate figure would be ideal.

If they make it an add on it makes the Hulk Buster component cheaper to buy, the issue being needing a Mark 43 to complete the armour. Those who are buying both would complain that they would need two of the Mark 43 to display both, those who only want Hulk Buster will complain that they have to buy a 43 too.

From this movie I will 100 percent purchase the Ultron.
One of my favorite Marvel Baddies... Wonder if it will be diecast :)

Also, may be tempted this time to get the Hulk figure if released. Not too sure how much you can change in the hulk between one movie to the other. Not like the other characters that change their suit, hair ect... He has a pretty standard, consistent look.

Back