Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they bump off Pepper then we could finally see Stark in IM4 with the Alcohol problem fans have wanted to see since IM2.

Paltrow has said she in the past months she thinks she is done with the role... I hope its not Hill as she could be a good recurring guest in AoS acting as a liason between STARK Industries and SHIELD2.0.

If they bump off Pepper then we could finally see Stark in IM4 with the Alcohol problem fans have wanted to see since IM2.

Paltrow has said she in the past months she thinks she is done with the role... I hope its not Hill as she could be a good recurring guest in AoS acting as a liason between STARK Industries and SHIELD2.0.

Yeah with Hills new job set up, it makes Pepper even more likely since Pep is relegated to the GF role... and Demon in a bottle :wink1:

i'm convinced Rhodey wil die, he's said to play a "major" role ultrons destruction but isn't featured in that battle poster as an avenger, so i reckon his major role is that he does a Coulson and dies, giving the avengers some motivation to put their differences aside blah blah blah.

If anyone dies, my money's on it being Hawkeye.

Can't be Hawkeye. He eventually goes on to lead the West Coast Avengers when they break up into 2 factions. In the comics anyway.

Didn't they kind of have that when Tony was drunk at the party wearing the IM suit and Rhodey had to stop him.

They didn't really address alcoholism in IM2; he just got drunk a couple of times.

I would be happy to see Paltrow go but I'd be surprised if she's in this movie. I thought she said IM3 was the last time she'd play the part? Undoubtedly she feels it's beneath her. She was tolerable in IM, but increasingly grating since. But I swear if Rhodey dies without having a decent WM fight scene outside a botanical garden.....

Whedon does have a penchant for killing off characters, but as much creative control as he has over this movie, remember that this whole MCU franchise isn't just his. He has to share the sandbox with all of Marvel Studios. So yes, I'm sure someone will die, but it doesn't mean he gets to just choose whoever he wants to or feels like killing, like he would his personal projects. Contractual obligations, future movies, etc. Even Coulson's death didn't stick (thank god).

RIP Wash.

They didn't really address alcoholism in IM2; he just got drunk a couple of times.

I would be happy to see Paltrow go but I'd be surprised if she's in this movie. I thought she said IM3 was the last time she'd play the part? Undoubtedly she feels it's beneath her. She was tolerable in IM, but increasingly grating since. But I swear if Rhodey dies without having a decent WM fight scene outside a botanical garden.....

Whedon does have a penchant for killing off characters, but as much creative control as he has over this movie, remember that this whole MCU franchise isn't just his. He has to share the sandbox with all of Marvel Studios. So yes, I'm sure someone will die, but it doesn't mean he gets to just choose whoever he wants to or feels like killing, like he would his personal projects. Contractual obligations, future movies, etc. Even Coulson's death didn't stick (thank god).

RIP Wash.

I suppose it cant be up to Whedon solely to decide, I'd say Fiege has the final say.... who knows really :dunno I hope whoever it is its a surprise, I actually dont want to know until I'm in front of the screen experiencing it.... but its fun to guess :lol

Loving this :lol this fills me with hope and joy that Ultron is gonna be filled with complete hatred towards Stark and Humanity for using him as a puppet and controlling him and set him on his path.

I suppose it cant be up to Whedon solely to decide, I'd say Fiege has the final say.... who knows really :dunno I hope whoever it is its a surprise, I actually dont want to know until I'm in front of the screen experiencing it.... but its fun to guess :lol

Well I remember after Avengers came out Joss said it was Fiege who made the call on Coulson dying. Make no mistake about it Fiege is the godfather of the MCU.

Saw this at some Samsung event right outside of the Con last night. Holy ****. This is going to be the Empire Strikes back of Marvel movies in tone. Ultron looks incredible and the Hulkbuster is just fantastic looking. I can't wait for it to get a public release because anything anyone has said can't do the footage justice.

That soundtrack of no strings is very creepy, can't wait to see the trailer

Didn't they kind of have that when Tony was drunk at the party wearing the IM suit and Rhodey had to stop him.

Like MyenShi said he just got drunk at his birthday party which was to do with him thinking he couldn't do anything about the fact he is going to die and not a problem with alcohol itself. From what I remember about the comic Demons in a Bottle story he went pretty dark for a time but with the end of IM3 saying hes a 'changed man' it would take something major to reverse... Pepper or Rhodney dying could be it, unlike my mother who enjoys the Stark/Pepper relationship if I had to choose one to bite the dust it wouldn't be Rhodney unless he goes out in an epic War Machine/Iron Patriot throw down with Ultron.

Back