Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think they'll add Warlock into the films at all?

They have to imo, not even the Guardians & Avengers together can take down Thanos, to do him right their gonna have to rely on more powerful cosmic beings which is why I see Warlock, Nova (to replace Silver Surfers power from the comics) and Dr. Strange as musts to be the main strategists along with Cap, Stark and the Guardians for thwarting Thanos' plan. But then their also gonna need more muscle to distract Thanos a'la the comics so more earth based heroes and some more cosmic ones will also be added imo.

It seems like, to me, that if they're going to have Thanos be a villain (which clearly they are) they'd need to add a whole other set of heroes (like you said) and have him lay waste to them and establish him as a very real threat. I wonder how similar it'll be to the comic storyline, deaths and all.

It seems like, to me, that if they're going to have Thanos be a villain (which clearly they are) they'd need to add a whole other set of heroes (like you said) and have him lay waste to them and establish him as a very real threat. I wonder how similar it'll be to the comic storyline, deaths and all.

Will be great to find out :) what's most interesting to me is that to Thanos the avengers will be nothing more than flies annoying him, with Thor more of a wasp but still nothing. I believe Thanos has to span many films to portray how powerful he really is before he gets the Gauntlet. But this is the movies and as off yet, other than how others fear him I don't know what this Thanos' power levels are like.

Will be great to find out :) what's most interesting to me is that to Thanos the avengers will be nothing more than flies annoying him, with Thor more of a wasp but still nothing. I believe Thanos has to span many films to portray how powerful he really is before he gets the Gauntlet. But this is the movies and as off yet, other than how others fear him I don't know what this Thanos' power levels are like.

But then with the 'multiple films' idea you've got to wonder how many films Marvel would be willing to put Thanos in, we know he's powerful and we know he's damn near unstoppable but the majority of movie-goers have no clue; a cameo just wouldn't cut it, he'd have to be a major player in a few films for the audience to really get a feel for his power or a major player in a longer Avengers film.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd say he's powerful enough but not as much as comic Thanos, just like MCU Thor....
I also dont think he'll ever get the gauntlet + the gems, its too overpowered, he could just destroy the Universe on a whim, he'll be foiled before he gets the chance

But then with the 'multiple films' idea you've got to wonder how many films Marvel would be willing to put Thanos in, we know he's powerful and we know he's damn near unstoppable but the majority of movie-goers have no clue; a cameo just wouldn't cut it, he'd have to be a major player in a few films for the audience to really get a feel for his power or a major player in a longer Avengers film.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think him being the main villain in a Guardians film or cosmic film prior to his Avengers 3 film would be the best idea, have him completely destroy a planet and defeat (not kill) the guardians or other team and then show the beginnings of a plan forming amongst the heroes to stop Thanos led by Warlock or someone. Then have that film end with Thanos threatening to destroy the universe... then A3 can continue on with the Avengers and all the Marvel heroes implementing the plan and going to fight Thanos in space

@Spoiler - Maybe, but would prefer not tbh.

nor I, just 2 more days :panic:
:panic: 3 for me

I think him being the main villain in a Guardians film or cosmic film prior to his Avengers 3 film would be the best idea, have him completely destroy a planet and defeat (not kill) the guardians or other team and then show the beginnings of a plan forming amongst the heroes to stop Thanos led by Warlock or someone. Then have that film end with Thanos threatening to destroy the universe... then A3 can continue on with the Avengers and all the Marvel heroes implementing the plan and going to fight Thanos in space

@Spoiler - Maybe, but would prefer not tbh.
That sounds like a more than reasonable plan, I seriously doubt Marvel's going to kill off anyone that's part of a franchise.

With all the hope I can possibly have.

It seems like it'd be an obvious next step.

Dear god, don't do Civil War. XD Plus, MCU Tony would NEVER be Pro Reg, and neither would Cap. Ultron can't be killed, he wil ljust always pop upload himself somewhere and pop up when he sees fit. If there is an event I would love to see on screen, though almost impossible to do, it would be Dark Reign, Siege, Secret Invasion, or even Infinity. House of M would be ideal but we need the X-Men for that since they play a huge role.

Why does everyone think that the universe is gonna be "reset" or rebooted? Kevin Feige said that they're just gonna keep going and there's other villains they could always use. They could use Kang the Conqueror, or Korvac, Masters of Evil, Mephisto, Dormammu, hell even bring a villain back from time to time. I'm sure the movies will be like the comics and just keep going and going.

Dear god, don't do Civil War. XD Plus, MCU Tony would NEVER be Pro Reg, and neither would Cap. Ultron can't be killed, he wil ljust always pop upload himself somewhere and pop up when he sees fit. If there is an event I would love to see on screen, though almost impossible to do, it would be Dark Reign, Siege, Secret Invasion, or even Infinity. House of M would be ideal but we need the X-Men for that since they play a huge role.

Why does everyone think that the universe is gonna be "reset" or rebooted? Kevin Feige said that they're just gonna keep going and there's other villains they could always use. They could use Kang the Conqueror, or Korvac, Masters of Evil, Mephisto, Dormammu, hell even bring a villain back from time to time. I'm sure the movies will be like the comics and just keep going and going.

Graviton is not on that list i see...

I do not know if I really expect a death, but I think there will be some damage done to someone. Part of me expects/kinda hopes that Stark is severely injured. That would allow them to have Tony in the wheelchair leaving someone else room to really shine, a possible new Iron Man for a little while, or just Tony and his drones. Granted the way he got in the chair would be much different than the comics, but it would allow RDJ to have smaller role in upcoming films if necessary. Of course, this would have to followed by his triumphant return to the suit in a later film.

I do not know if I really expect a death, but I think there will be some damage done to someone. Part of me expects/kinda hopes that Stark is severely injured. That would allow them to have Tony in the wheelchair leaving someone else room to really shine, a possible new Iron Man for a little while, or just Tony and his drones. Granted the way he got in the chair would be much different than the comics, but it would allow RDJ to have smaller role in upcoming films if necessary. Of course, this would have to followed by his triumphant return to the suit in a later film.

It's Joss, man. A death is required. :lol :lecture

If a death occurs then the best place to look is at the actors contracts. All of the main guys are signed on already for Avengers 3 so I doubt someone from that group will die. And if they are signed on then I doubt they would just use them for flashbacks. QS and SW are too new to dispose of so quickly. Maybe the death will be Jarvis just before he becomes vision.

I hope no-one dies tbh. But then again I hope Ultron at least gets to kill someone important as they won't let him succeed like I really want :lol

Don't believe this is posted yet, looks like the HT AoU Cap shield will come with a new version of the handles:

captain-america-suit-avengers-2-reverence-building-thread-10382998_792412184142949_7131936958873362702_n-jpg-354230d1406498740

This confirms what those bits on his new costume's gloves are for. I'd love to see HT figure out a way to make this work, guessing they'll just use friction to keep the forearm bit on the shield.

Back