Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most I've read say liquid metal. I don't mind it, the poster Ultron's are good enough for me, and it may still get a figure even if it is liquid in appearance

and many many many many drones :lol........

Virginia 'Pepper' Potts: "Yes, I would like an Ultron....... with drones, a lot of drones. Like, at least three drones."

Haven't we learnt anything from Iron Man 2? Drones ( ARE NOT) better!

I really think he's gonna murder at least 1 Avengers in the movie, really violently :lol

MSNXFaw.gif

If anyone dies, my money's on it being Hawkeye.

Well Whedon said he would have a bigger role, I'm not so sure they would kill him off, and if he's not as popular as the other Avengers then that's why he'll stay, believe it or not, Joss Whedon is more likely to kill of a well liked character...... he said so himself, or something to that effect I cant remember

anyway I could see Tony Stark(wrecked over guilt) sacrificing himself to save the day..... :lol but with RDJ being so popular and centric to the MCU its unlikely

personally I see Pepper dying, or Nick Fury

I dont think we're gonna see any actual deaths, just the already mentioned seen with all the Avengers pretty much dead and that being a look into the future type deal

I dont think we're gonna see any actual deaths, just the already mentioned seen with all the Avengers pretty much dead and that being a look into the future type deal

Yeah I read somewhere that was Scarlett Witch causing hallucinations but I doubt it, seems more like a prediction of events.......

Well Whedon said he would have a bigger role, I'm not so sure they would kill him off, and if he's not as popular as the other Avengers then that's why he'll stay, believe it or not, Joss Whedon is more likely to kill of a well liked character...... he said so himself, or something to that effect I cant remember

anyway I could see Tony Stark(wrecked over guilt) sacrificing himself to save the day..... :lol but with RDJ being so popular and centric to the MCU its unlikely

personally I see Pepper dying, or Nick Fury

He just "died" in TWS so I doubt that

At this stage my money is on Jarvis, if his AI is now integrated into a body as Vision he could sacrifice himself to take down another of Tony's creations... I cant think of anyone more universally liked (even loved) in the MCU?

Neither of them are yet out of contract, unless they knew about the story line at the time the contracts were agreed (which would only be RDJ who signed after Iron Man 3) and so lied about how many films they had yet to film.

Including the current one Evans has Avengers 2, Cap 3 and Avengers 3 I believe, please correct me if I am wrong.

RDJ is signed for just Avengers 2 and 3, although he has discussed being open to IM4 but that could be a tactic to throw people off.

Back