Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this may sound like a stupid question and I probably know the answer but just wanted some input. Seems like Avengers will have a hard time fighting off these drones. In Iron Man 2 there were plenty of drones, but were easily disposed of by Iron Man and War Machine. Is it because the Ultron drones are made of adamantium/vibranium? Can't be as I see Hawkeye's arrows through a few of them. They all have artificial intelligence, or just the sheer number of them, seems like there will be hundreds of them.

I know this may sound like a stupid question and I probably know the answer but just wanted some input. Seems like Avengers will have a hard time fighting off these drones. In Iron Man 2 there were plenty of drones, but were easily disposed of by Iron Man and War Machine. Is it because the Ultron drones are made of adamantium/vibranium? Can't be as I see Hawkeye's arrows through a few of them. They all have artificial intelligence, or just the sheer number of them, seems like there will be hundreds of them.

Well the story line varies far from the comics it seems so whos to say what the composition of the drones will be in the movies. One thing of note though is in the film its said that Tony Stark made Ultron, in Iron Man 2 it was Ivan Vanko who made the drones out of Justin Hammers inferior tech. If Ultron builds the drones off the back of Tony's knowledge on top of his own, then they would naturally be far superior to the IM2 drones.

To sum up, the drones would have been better built with much greater intelligence and even greater numbers.

Well the story line varies far from the comics it seems so whos to say what the composition of the drones will be in the movies. One thing of note though is in the film its said that Tony Stark made Ultron, in Iron Man 2 it was Ivan Vanko who made the drones out of Justin Hammers inferior tech. If Ultron builds the drones off the back of Tony's knowledge on top of his own, then they would naturally be far superior to the IM2 drones.

To sum up, the drones would have been better built with much greater intelligence and even greater numbers.

Gotcha makes sense, what I thought. So it would be like facing the Iron Legion from IM3. Except more advanced on a higher scale and in larger numbers.

I just can't wait for Tony Stark's reaction when he ever meets Rocket Rackoon.

Even then we hope the other page features War Machine with Ultron somewhere in there :lol:lol:lol

Who is going to win a battle? Rocket the Rackoon or Splinter the Rat from
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Rocket has the speed and age advantage but splinter has experience? What about Gamora vs. She Hulk? Battle of the green girls...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Rocket has the speed and age advantage but splinter has experience? What about Gamora vs. She Hulk? Battle of the green girls...

Splinter all day

tough call on Splinter since I love him but Stick vs Huge oversized space gun then RR > Splinter

She Hulk wins....... obviously, thats like Hulk vs the Universe, Hulk Wins(with obvious exceptions Galactus, Thanos(IG), other Cosmic beings etc)

God what I would give to get Jennifer introduced in a movie. OR BETTER YET. MENTIONED IN DAREDEVIL CAUSE OF ALL THE LAWYERING. Holy **** that'd be great. Just a mention of Jen would be awesome and they could possibly put her in a Hulk sequel. I'm already INCREDIBLY excited about Mockingbird being in AoS. 1 down, just 5 more of my favorite Avengers to get into the MCU to go!

God what I would give to get Jennifer introduced in a movie. OR BETTER YET. MENTIONED IN DAREDEVIL CAUSE OF ALL THE LAWYERING. Holy **** that'd be great. Just a mention of Jen would be awesome and they could possibly put her in a Hulk sequel. I'm already INCREDIBLY excited about Mockingbird being in AoS. 1 down, just 5 more of my favorite Avengers to get into the MCU to go!

The Mockingbird announcement was the hidden Gem in Marvels event at Comic Con :yess:

A "liquid" Ultron final form? No figure of that then :(

oh....thats not so good, I expected better
ultron.jpg

are many sources saying he's liquid or just a few, I can see the average writer getting confused between chrome and liquid metal, because you know.... they're idiots

oh....thats not so good, I expected better
ultron.jpg

are many sources saying he's liquid or just a few, I can see the average writer getting confused between chrome and liquid metal, because you know.... they're idiots

Most I've read say liquid metal. I don't mind it, the poster Ultron's are good enough for me, and it may still get a figure even if it is liquid in appearance

Back