Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Hawkeye's new costume! :D

Little blurry!
Hawkeye-Age-of-Ultron-625x625.jpg
New figure for sure, good news for those that missed the Avengers one
IMO Hawk and Ultron are must have, heres hoping for a movie promo Alternate Ultron, too early for speculation though, hopefully he'll be revealed at SDCC
_1395697584.jpg

Little blurry!
View attachment 106604
New figure for sure, good news for those that missed the Avengers one
IMO Hawk and Ultron are must have, heres hoping for a movie promo Alternate Ultron, too early for speculation though, hopefully he'll be revealed at SDCC
View attachment 106605
I missed out on Hawkeye and it is my biggest regret to date so he is an instant purchase!!!!

Has there been a good shot of Hawkeye yet? All Ive seen is the shot with him near Scarlett Witch and he looks much like he did in The Avengers.

I can't wait to see what Ultron looks like. Passed on Hawkeye from Avengers one and looking like Avengers 2 Hawkeye will be another pass. Just see nothing I like about this new costume.

I'm more interested in Scarlet Witch as a figure. We don't have enough Female Figures being released.

I'm more interested in Scarlet Witch as a figure. We don't have enough Female Figures being released.

That's why we need a Maria Hill and a Sharon Carter! And bring on Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, Spider-Woman, Mockingbird, and Wasp! Haha anything to put my favorite female Avengers on screen that we actually have the full rights to

That's why we need a Maria Hill and a Sharon Carter! And bring on Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, Spider-Woman, Mockingbird, and Wasp! Haha anything to put my favorite female Avengers on screen that we actually have the full rights to

Totally Agree, we need more female HT figures, I'm Totally down for Ms.Marvel, I'm hoping its announced for Phase 3,
Ant-Man -- Thor 3 -- Cap 3 -- Doctor Strange -- Ms.Marvel -- Avengers 3 (I doubt it) ...... I think theres usually 4 movies b4 Avengers
Oh well Phase 4 then
Black Panther -- Ms.Marvel -- GOTG 2 -- ????? -- Avengers 3: Live Kree or Die Hard

I missed out on Hawkeye because he was the first Avenger released, and I couldn't get anything at the time. I'm liking the looks of this costume a lot, so I may just wait for the AOU figure now.

His jacket/coat makes him look like he belongs in game of thrones or somewhere in that time. The cut is just ridiculous.

I agree. It totally makes me think of Legolas. It has a Middle Earth look. The length and style remind me of elvish tunics but the color and lay of the fabric reminds me of dwarvish clothing. Its like a mix. It doesnt fit. It isnt bad, it just doesnt fit. I think it would look better if it looked more like a trench coat. It is like a medieval tunic without a belt.

Give the guy a trench and a bow. I bet he could pull it off. Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye is a bad @$$.

I missed out on Hawkeye because he was the first Avenger released, and I couldn't get anything at the time. I'm liking the looks of this costume a lot, so I may just wait for the AOU figure now.

Me too...only Avenger I'm currently missing :( (apart from Hulk but he's on order so he doesn't count!) The prices on the first one are just crazy, so I am definitely waiting for the Avengers 2 version.

So far the costumes are looking good for this one. I wasn't collecting the Marvel stuff when the first one came out, but I will be down for the bulk of these. Do we think they will do another Hulk, or just let the last one stand?

They'll probably do another one and add another Headsculpt or accessories but I'm completely fine with my first Hulk as it is. It's pretty much a definite Hulk figure

Well his original costume had that medieval look to it anyways so I think they are alluding to his classic costume

Oh yeah! You're def right. I didnt catch that. So I wonder if he would have a belt. In that case it totally makes sense and Im down with that. Like so many, I missed out on the Avengers 1 Hawkeye. Hell, I didnt get big into collecting until after. Ive been fighting ebay prices to acquire figures at reasonable prices. AoU should help me round out my missing members. Atm I only have Agent Coulson (my favorite) Captain America, Thor (first version), Iron Man Mark IV and Hulk. Im not happy with any Black Widow so far and waiting for pics of SJ in costume to see if AoU is the one for BW. So, still a few pieces to go. Im piecing my set anyway. I know theyre not all technically from the Avengers movie, but Im cool with that. Im not hell bent on having the movie accurate Avengers...just the figs in my favorite representations.

Im still hoping for a new Fury from TWS, but not looking likely that will happen.

Back