Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet but some of my coworkers have. The Hulk vs Hulkbuster will be the fight people will be talking about that's for sure. I am totally looking forward to Hot toys or any other highend companies figures of him. Visions design is so cool. Definitely will be bought if Hot toys does a figure of him. The shade of colors they went with and his cape look boss. Both Vision and Hulkbuster look surprisingly faithful to their comic book versions. Hulkbuster is MASSIVE. Way bigger then Hulk. His head, his arms, hands, legs and feet are Huge.
Have you seen anything of Ultron yet? And it has to be kick ass that you work in the merchandising side of these things!

From what I remember from the footage at SDCC, Hulkbuster basically looked like if you took hulk and put a big suit of armor over him. Definitely quite a bit bigger than Hulk.

I wonder if Hot Toys take on Hulkbuster will be a completely seperate Exo suit or have a half-Mark 43 built in like Ironmonger?

From what I remember from the footage at SDCC, Hulkbuster basically looked like if you took hulk and put a big suit of armor over him. Definitely quite a bit bigger than Hulk.

Pretty much everything about Buster is twice the size of Hulk. His massive foot length is like twice the length of Hulks. Haven't seen anything of them standing up side by side yet but if the Hot toys hulk was 18", Buster will be around 22-24".

Pretty much everything about Buster is twice the size of Hulk. His massive foot length is like twice the length of Hulks. Haven't seen anything of them standing up side by side yet but if the Hot toys hulk was 18", Buster will be around 22-24".

If this thing is pushing 25 inches and he's extra big and beefy, we could be looking at $900. Or more. :thud:

Maybe they will turn the Hulkbuster into a "Build-a-figure" with a part included in every other "Age of Ultron" figure to make everyone buy the likely hefty lineup of Age of Ultron hot toys... lol... I'd probably buy most of them anyway. But I honestly hope this isn't the case.

I am very curious to see how they will handle it. Price it too high and people won't get it. I wonder if they will end up scaling it down and have it be less than 1/6 just to not only make it more affordable but to keep it in scale with people's collections. However if you do that then it wont be in scale to Hulk. Very curious as to the outcome.

If this thing is pushing 25 inches and he's extra big and beefy, we could be looking at $900. Or more. :thud:

I would just say its gonna be comparable to Iron Monger or HT Hulk. Whether or not the Mark 43 fits inside is a different story. ( I couldnt imagine its physically possiblel it wouldnt be posable that way.)

The only way to keep the price down I would think is to make it a PPS. Which personally I'd be fine with. How much articulation does this thing need in the first place? Rotate the arms, bend at the elbows, maybe bend at the waist, and turn the head.

The only way to keep the price down I would think is to make it a PPS. Which personally I'd be fine with. How much articulation does this thing need in the first place? Rotate the arms, bend at the elbows, maybe bend at the waist, and turn the head.

Agreed.. I think power pose would definitely be the way to go.. Possibly with swappable weapon pods or some battle damaged pieces because I am certain that it will not come out if a Hulk battle undamaged!

I wish HT had not made Hulk so big. The figure was way too big IMO and kills the chances if us getting a true 1/6 scale HB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back