Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope they release a diecast of the Ultron depicted in the Avengers: Age of Ultron poster. It looks new, fresh, but still maintains Ultron's iconic comic book look. The character depiction on the magazine cover (entertainment weekly) looks different.

I really hope they release a diecast of the Ultron depicted in the Avengers: Age of Ultron poster. It looks new, fresh, but still maintains Ultron's iconic comic book look. The character depiction on the magazine cover (entertainment weekly) looks different.

I would like a diecast version of the damaged Ultron chassis they showed at Comic Con, maybe it could be an exclusive for someone

I'd take both, but the EW cover is more likely, as it seems to be the realization of the concept design from the poster.

Move over GOTG. The Guardians might be where the current hype train is but I'm still more stoked for some Ultron-goodness. Kinda ironic when you realize that the modern Guardians were formed BECAUSE of Ultron:
028.jpg

(pictured above) Ultron and Star-Lord

Oh yeah, finally got to hear that leaked sound of the SDCC trailer. WOW, I'm so glad they went with that style and delivery for Ultron's voice. I was seriously worried they'd make it too mechanical in tone and too logic-based in his scripting like the stuff they've given him in various modern cartoons (Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Next Avengers, etc.) whereas so far from what I'm hearing, voice-wise, dialogue-wise, there's a VERY human quality to it, which is nothing short of perfect (thanks James Spader!) :clap

Seen Vision and he looks Amazeballs.
Just saw tons of Hulkbuster stuff. He's gonna be Tight fellas. Hang on to your butts.

Seen Vision and he looks Amazeballs.
Just saw tons of Hulkbuster stuff. He's gonna be Tight fellas. Hang on to your butts.

Have you seen anything of Ultron yet? And it has to be kick ass that you work in the merchandising side of these things!

Back