Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy Detolf Batman.. I didn't know Ultron was that big! lol
I wonder how big Hulkbuster will be... :horror

On a unrelated note: I hope the new Hawkeye figure comes with sleeves.

It makes me anxious to think how expensive it's going to be next year with all of these releases. If ultron is going to be larger than the norm, that means his price will be higher. Him and and the Hulkbuster armor alone could be over $1k.

It makes me anxious to think how expensive it's going to be next year with all of these releases. If ultron is going to be larger than the norm, that means his price will be higher. Him and and the Hulkbuster armor alone could be over $1k.

*crying* I need a new hobby.. smh. Maybe I will start collecting stamps or something. This is getting ridiculous! lol
From this movie I'm going to end up needing Ultron, Vision, Hulkbuster, Mark 43 and Hawkeye. Time to take out a second mortgage!

Well yeah, one main Ultron, full poseable Ultron figure with plenty of extras, then 3-4 different PPS Ultron drones, with little posability.

I think if they'd done that with the Chiutari, they'd sell a lot more of them. But that's just me.

:goodpost:

I like the idea of cheaper figures for army building, henchmen.. the only drawback might be, that to get a varied display I'm not sure less articulation would work.. it might look a bit obvious, if all the Villain's henchmen are in pretty much the same pose?
:dunno

Apparently there's 3 Ultron forms, the stark version Ultron-1, the drones Ultron-2 and the 8ft final form Ultron-3. Maybe we'll see more tho, I'll take as many as I can get

"There are no strings on me"

I think Sherlock 3 will probably happen but they might have shot their wad a bit early introducing and then killing Moriarty in part 2.

Though I suppose he could still be alive...

:exactly:

I would very much like to see another Holmes film by RDJ.. I thought Guy Ritchie's steam punk vibe (and casting) for the films was awesome!

That scene in the film, is a tribute to the Reichenbach Falls plot line in the Sherlock Holmes story, 'The Final Problem'.. the fact there were no bodies, was later used by the author, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, when he decided to resurrect Holmes (in the story 'The Adventure of the Empty House').
Conan Doyle had originally intended to kill-off Holmes, having tired of the character.. he also feared Holmes was too much of a 'Penny Dreadful' distraction, from his more serious literary ambitions.

Ultron is pretty much a guaranteed purchase for me.. however variants / henchbots might depend on cost

High level math: If you bought all 12 Age of Ultron Hot Toy figures at an average of $250 each...how much is a Royale with Cheese in Paris?.. and at what time will your train from Miami to New York, pass through Washinton DC

*fixed*

I am very excited for AoU figures. I'm excited for Cap and Thor. For the rest... it'll depend. I don't like the Avengers figures that much. which definitely saves me money. Luckily, I don't feel like I need all figures of a set to be satisfied ^^ I'll just get my favourites.

Back