Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

:lol And people wonder why there aren't more X-Men toys, kinda hard for kids to get into that franchise when the action is pretty limited.

Other "familiar" bits that I noticed:

1. The POV shot of the little girl looking up at Thor at the farm house. Had a very "Uncle Bob" type feel. I half expected him to pick her up by the back of her shirt and look at her up close.

2. The way that SW cast her spell on Cap he was laying back and she almost seemed to blow the red magic mist off the palm of her hand and into his face. Actually gave me a brief "Batman & Robin" flashback to when Poison Ivy blew her pheromones on Clooney. :lol

3. The half drone that crawled up and activated the Core was very reminiscent of the half robot that activated the bomb on the train in Sucker Punch.

Not sure if this has been shared yet, but great insight on all the individual Avenger's story arcs consolidated into one article, leading into AoU. I'm going to see the movie for the 2nd time this weekend, having read this will certainly shed a better light on the direction Whedon and Marvel took with the characters.

Earth’s Mightiest Monsters: The Character Arcs Of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON | Birth.Movies.Death.

Thanks for linking this, t'was a really good read. :)

Other "familiar" bits that I noticed:

1. The POV shot of the little girl looking up at Thor at the farm house. Had a very "Uncle Bob" type feel. I half expected him to pick her up by the back of her shirt and look at her up close.

2. The way that SW cast her spell on Cap he was laying back and she almost seemed to blow the red magic mist off the palm of her hand and into his face. Actually gave me a brief "Batman & Robin" flashback to when Poison Ivy blew her pheromones on Clooney. :lol

3. The half drone that crawled up and activated the Core was very reminiscent of the half robot that activated the bomb on the train in Sucker Punch.

Our central nervous system is connected to this movie. :lol

You guys think AntMan will deliver? Michael Douglas looks sickly in the previews I know he has cancer, God bless him. Yellow Jacket looked cool but the preview seemed more like a comedy

Stint of Ultron? Ha

Actually I decided during my last time watching it that the title was meant to illustrate Ultron's quest to bring about his age....I dunno ha

Disney should have called the film, Avengers: Quest of the Age of Ultron, or Dawn of the Age of Ultron, or more accurately, Ultron's Weekend :lol There's always Weekend at Ultron's, but that sounds too 80's.

Back