Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks MF, 4/30 can't get here fast enough!

My only real disappointment is as a Hulk fan, the big green guy is great when he's there but at times it almost feels like Whedon worried about him stealing the show again and set him aside for others to shine, but then again, the Hulkbuster fight feels almost more enjoyable than his total screen time in Avengers.

I will say, to my delight, the Hulkbuster fight was a single scene, not inter cut with other fight shots, that bothered me with the Black Widow/Thor fight in the first, every time it'd get exciting they'd cut away.

I stopped ready before the end of your first sentence, but please MF don't tell me there isn't enough Hulk in this, we are alike in the Hulk dept. I will explode into tears. :lol

Last edited:
I'd say there was slightly more hulk in this one, the widow/Banner thing is dumb and forced though.

Also disappointed there's no transformation scene in this one, he just always appears. I do enjoy a good hulk out [emoji38]

I stopped ready before the end of your first sentence, but please MF don't tell me there isn't enough Hulk in this, we are alike in the Hulk dept. I will explode into tears. :lol

Like I said, i felt like there is less, but the use of him is better.

Already watch it, quite fun movie. I really do enjoyed it but Ultron really undeveloped, quite underwhelming I must say. I quite dissapointed Ultron ultimate is nothing much change from prime one, I expected more. Ultron army as villain army again just Avengers punchbag, they are supposed working much more coordinated but fight worse than thugs in arkham city. Fight scene was boring on that regard, not threatening villains are just not fun to watch

Just got back from this. Dissapointed. Too over stuffed and the scenes didn't flow well. Can tell it was heavily edited down. Action scenes not as spectacular, hulk not as cool, Ultron underwhelming apart from his first scene.

Jye is now sitting sweating in the bathtub rocking back and forth

Now I am. :lol

Just got back from this. Dissapointed. Too over stuffed and the scenes didn't flow well. Can tell it was heavily edited down. Action scenes not as spectacular, hulk not as cool, Ultron underwhelming apart from his first scene.

Just like getting kicked in the nuts, why thank you. :lol

Were you a fan of the first?

If so, ****! :lol

Last edited:
To help people who are yet to see the new one.

I loved the first one. I came out wanting to go straight back in to see it again. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I saw it three times at the cinema.

For this one I enjoyed the film a lot. Don't have any complaints at all. But I haven't really thought about it since I saw it. I think the next time I see it will be on Blu Ray. No desire to rush back and see it again.

Hope this helps with expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back