Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds awesome, would you say he's the best MCU villain so far?

Personally for me? Yes, I thought Whedon did an outstanding job with Ultron and it was all in one film, though I can see some folks arguing in favor of Loki by virtue of his prolonged screentime across multiple films. I should mention that Ultron talks a lot, and it's in the little nuances of his actions and dialogue as well as how other characters talk about him that slowly build him up as this interesting character compared to a lot of one-note MCU villains.

I posted about it in the AOU figure thread so I'll mention it here as well:

I think what I really love is that it still feels like Ultron. They didn't have to go grim-dark or into super serious levels of terror like Heath Ledger's Joker for the sake of making him interesting. He was crazy irrational of course, but added with a touch of impulsiveness and dark humor in his mannerisms. It was appropriately, if not perfectly, how one would expect Ultron to be characterized in terms of personality and development, and that's what I really loved about it.

Is ScarJo going to pull a Bruce Jenner? :monkey3
Im sure half you dudes would still "hit it".

Last edited:
Wild wild west?!! :lol :lol

If you didnt know that was bad you deserved getting burned, I watched it for free and I felt like I got robbed, lol

Now episode 1 wasn't that bad, cause of quigon and maul, oh and that I got a bj in the parking lot of the movie theater :D
I was young! and I used to trust Will Smith with his movies lol, never again

Is ScarJo going to pull a Bruce Jenner? :monkey3
Im sure half you dudes would still "hit it".

that Miley Cyrus haircut....

giphy.gif

Who else hoped that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Man internet white knights are getting out of hand, frankly I'm more offended by González Iñárritu's comments :lol he clearly knows nothing about superheros and he sounds like a commie, we still have lots of those around these parts...

I don't know why but it's kinda starting to look like the decline of Marvel or maybe superhero movies in general, people are looking for the dumbest excuses to hate who once were their idols....

Man internet white knights are getting out of hand, frankly I'm more offended by González Iñárritu's comments :lol he clearly knows nothing about superheros and he sounds like a commie, we still have lots of those around these parts...

I don't know why but it's kinda starting to look like the decline of Marvel or maybe superhero movies in general, people are looking for the dumbest excuses to hate who once were their idols....

The awful, extremist end of the left-wing spectrum obviously decided RDJ was getting too powerful. He must be destroyed.

English Cam version is up. Good quality and decent sound.

Watched it, loved the movie, can't wait to see it on the big screen.

Even though there's no trilogy to Avengers, this movie feels a bit like the Empire Strikes Back of an Avengers trilogy, more serious, lots happening, big plot setups and developments, but still very enjoyable.

I can't say whether I liked the first Avengers or this one more, they're very different movies and stories. The first one pretty much had the villain right where everyone knew he was the whole time, where this one has a hunt for him.

I really like how they kept things fun and interesting in how the team members interact with each other, despite being familiar with one another now, it was still as fun as the first movie.

The only character arc I'm a little meh on is Banner and I feel like it's because they're trying to give him as much an arc as other characters without solo films and too much is being left out.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is not the type of movie you bootleg, you got to go 3D, sorround the whole 9, I would even say imax it, I can't I saw the first one on imax and it upset my stomach, I think something similar to sea sickness.

But watching this in poor quality is ruining it for yourself.

Back