Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I
Trust? Critic?

The subject of a movie doesn't require trust, or critics, it's simple, something sparks something in your brain which makes you interested in watching a certain movie, you go, you do this, what's the worst that can happened? That it wasn't as good as you thought? Well you'll feel better right away once you engage in the activities that usually follow going to the movies:

Get something to eat.
Have a couple of beers
Get some poontang.
Get a bj.
Do some drugs.
Ect...

Any of these would be enough to say: avengers age of what?...

Now that you put it that way....

In short, Avengers 2 is a $250 million pile of poo.

Ummm...

jimschembri.com/bio said:
After a decade dedicated solely to journalism, Jim began developing his other writing interests. His first book, Room for One, was published in 1994. He has since written over 40 books, including eight novels for young adults, several novelettes and numerous illustrated books for children, some of which have been published in Canada and the United States. In his own time Jim loves to write, read, watch TV and collect Star Wars toys.

I smell cow feces somewhere in there.

Knowing Renner, that's exactly what it was. He's had a few run-in with the media.

Btw....the comment that I made was just me joking around. Hell, a girl can dream, can't she? It's all I got at the moment. :lol

All it tells you is that 66 people who wrote reviews didn't like it.
It's great.
In my mind after two viewings, easily as good as the original, and better than any single movie in the runup to it. It even trumps TWS because it has all the Avengers in it and has time not only for seemingly endless action, but also for some nice character development.
Don't believe the haters.

I'm not- ready for double feature next Thursday! Bring 'em on!

well, I've been burned by bad movies before, it's been more than a decade and I still remember wasting money for Wild Wild West or Star Wars 1, I still remember the price of the ticket, I remember the place I sat down in the theater, I even remember who I saw those with,
bad movies stay with you forever lol. Obviously that is not the case with Avengers 2, not at all.

But movie reviews have helped dodge a couple of horrible movies. they Do help sometimes, they are not always bad,

also there is this :lol:lol

Screen-Shot-2015-04-17-at-3.49.55-PM.png
Wild wild west?!! :lol :lol

If you didnt know that was bad you deserved getting burned, I watched it for free and I felt like I got robbed, lol

Now episode 1 wasn't that bad, cause of quigon and maul, oh and that I got a bj in the parking lot of the movie theater :D

I think I'm gonna go see it in the Alamo theater, so I can stuff my face with decent food at the same time.

When Ironman said ****, I recall the original Transformers movie.

you know why they did that back then right?

Yes,
Spoiler Spoiler:

I just discovered this anti-spoiler thing! It don't look as cool over here...

Can anyone that has seen it tell me if the Falcon does anything in the movie. Thanks

Spoiler Spoiler:

I really love how the movie handled Ultron's character. In all my years of reading comics of the guy, I honestly thought this film version is his best depiction by far. So I thought I'd put my little written piece here if anyone's curious:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw it not long ago and loved it. On par if not better than the first Avengers film.

I watched it tonight. Plenty of snazzy action but it does feel like a filler piece running up to infinity war. Ultron is another average villain.

Also unnecessary romance subplots courtesy of Fedora master Whedon.

I really love how the movie handled Ultron's character. In all my years of reading comics of the guy, I honestly thought this film version is his best depiction by far. So I thought I'd put my little written piece here if anyone's curious:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sounds awesome, would you say he's the best MCU villain so far?

Not sure if it's a spoiler or not but is me or did Black Widow not use her batons? I can't remember if it happened or not.

Back