Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember posting in the Wonder Woman thread that the directing position shouldn't have been exclusive to only female directors, this bothered a bunch of male members here for some reason. Some even insinuating that I'm sexist. The White Knighters are real.

Glad I am not the only one who feels that way, I don't have rep power but I would if i could.

Here is the link

Chris Evans And Jeremey Renner Apologize For Black Widow Remarks | Comicbook.com

crows is gonna go nuts when he sees this. :lol

It's awful how from infecting videogames, now she's infecting all pop culture, ugh.

Someone pointed out that's why Ultron's head looks like a ****, and I don't think it's just a funny coincidence anymore, I had no idea how much of a sjw fedora Whedon was

Joss Whedon when he heard what Hawkeyed said :lecture

tumblr_louafylauq1qbv66g.gif

Nah I'd say its more split between some women and a lot of male PC white knighters.

Who the F are we talking about this, who is this?

That's kind of what I meant by "mostly women".

I was seeing some of the fallout yesterday and it was mostly girls with avatars of Evans shirtless. I think I saw like, 2-3 guys and hundreds of women having panic attacks over it.

Someone made a collage of the posts and I didn't see any guys (Unless guys were pretending to be girls)

There was a huge thread on livejournal as well, more avatars of the Avengers guys Shirtless lol. it looked like all of them were women. :dunno

I kept hearing how their "Fav Husband" was "problematic" fav, the word fav kept showing up on those posts (Specially on Tumblr) , Fav and husband

New costumes (Scarlet Witch and others) and Avengers at end of the film...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Gonna be interesting to see how this works going forwards.

Much better look for SW tho
Spoiler Spoiler:

I was seeing some of the fallout yesterday and it was mostly girls with avatars of Evans shirtless. I think I saw like, 2-3 guys and hundreds of women having panic attacks over it.

Someone made a collage of the posts and I didn't see any guys (Unless guys were pretending to be girls)

There was a huge thread on livejournal as well, more avatars of the Avengers guys Shirtless lol. it looked like all of them were women. :dunno

I kept hearing how their "Fav Husband" was "problematic" fav, the word fav kept showing up on those posts (Specially on Tumblr) , Fav and husband

It was clearly a joke and that's how I took it.

:monkey3

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back