Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very glad I've been watching the Blacklist. Makes Ultron so much more entertaining when you can see Spader behind him.

The armchair internet baddies just showed their face in this thread. Those who already are complaining have agendas. Its cool if the trailer didnt give everyone chills. But trashing a movie just to trash it is lame.

Sure there wasn't much context in the teaser but it's simply made to raise questions and get people talking. I think the idea of ultron is a perfect transition from phase 2 to 3. Can't wait to see a narrative trailer.

characters that didn't need lips or real eyes to connect with the audience
(Even a couple of minutes of footage was enough for people to lose their minds in the case of deadpool)

XEUxEv8.png

His first appearance was in Fantastic Four, but a huge chunk of the great Marvel villains (and heroes) share that distinction. Funny if you look back, how few really iconic Marvel characters first appeared in Avengers as opposed to Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, and X-Men. Apart from Ultron and Kang, most of the important Avengers villains originated elsewhere.

His first appearance was in Fantastic Four, but a huge chunk of the great Marvel villains (and heroes) share that distinction. Funny if you look back, how few really iconic Marvel characters first appeared in Avengers as opposed to Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, and X-Men. Apart from Ultron and Kang, most of the important Avengers villains originated elsewhere.

They do actually yeah.... Whats this Dr Klaw theory based on anyway?

:offtopic: :I cant figure out your sigs character :dunno

You do realise you are being just as much of an armchair critic by saying you love it?
:lol

Oh the irony isn't lost on me. :lol

But you don't see me nitpicking every minuscule detail after seeing one trailer. :lol

Thank you. Bunch of finicky ****s in here.

Well this is Sideshow Freaks after all! :lol

Last edited:
Marvel continues to raise the bar. Curious to know why Hulk and Iron Man fighting each other? Either way, will be cool to see the Hulk Buster in action. The punch through the car was bada$$

Trying really hard not to wish my life away, but man I sure wish it was May!

It would be funny if Ultron pimped Iron Man like Spader did to Downey in Less than Zero. :lol

Spader's voice has always oozed like a quietly malevolent molassas, he was the perfect pick to voice Ultron.
When I used to read him, I'd hear Ultron in my head with a kind of a toned down version of the Judge from Roger Rabbit after he was unmasked. But Spader works juuuust fine.

Back