Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like and respect Joss but he's plain wrong about ESB.
It worked perfectly as a serial installment which is what it was, not a stand alone movie.
It had an unconventional ending but it was an ending, just not one he obviously liked.

Why is he even pontificating on ESB at this late date because he's doing his own sequel?
Joss, you could do alot worse than mirroring Empires forumula for success.

Well said. :clap

Joss should strive to have as strong a successor to Avengers.

That's TV. Different animal.

It's like no one read what he said. They just saw the words "Empire Strikes Back, bad ending" and went into **** storm idiot mode.

Being an 80's child the good thing was having plenty of toys and video games to keep me occupied for those 3 years. Not to mention watching Star Wars & Empire like crazy also helped during that long wait.:lol

Yeah we didn't even have the immediate home video turnaround time. Those Kenner figures were all we had. :lol

Being an 80's child the good thing was having plenty of toys and video games to keep me occupied for those 3 years. Not to mention watching Star Wars & Empire like crazy also helped during that long wait.:lol

I was a teenager then and had outgrown toys and was chasing girls. That kept me occupied during that time! :lol :naughty :lol

58907L.png

Nice job!

Still not in love with IM to Ultron but it be what it be if it be.

And hot damn WB, looks like I'm going to get a movie Quicksilver figure before a movie Flash. Fail!! LOL. I need a speedster in the 1/6 scale so I'll take what I can get.

Back