Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers 2 (May 1st, 2015)

Loki's fate is better left in the Thor series where it started imo.

That's how I feel. I really like the character (in both, Thor and The Avengers), but I think he's better left in the Thor universe this time around.

Loki did his appearance in Avengers. If they keep bringing him back the MCU becomes an extension of Tales Of Asgard.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM0tnfU-QAo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM0tnfU-QAo[/ame]

in thor 2, it is possible that loki will join forces with thor to fight the attacking hoards against asgard and meet his fate then.

Fan girls everywhere will cry their eyes out.

Can't see how they would be stupid enough to kill off the character this early (relatively) when he's so popular. It would be a dumb decision for sure if they did.

That would seriously damage my own anticipation for any 3rd Thor film, and disappoint me that he would never show up in Avengers again.

Can't see how they would be stupid enough to kill off the character this early (relatively) when he's so popular. It would be a dumb decision for sure if they did.

That would seriously damage my own anticipation for any 3rd Thor film, and disappoint me that he would never show up in Avengers again.

He'll be playing cards with Red Skull.....somewhere.

THOR III: The Search for Loki!

Loki has been the main villain in two movies. I think that's enough. People are so hard to please these days. People used to complain about the joker, Luthor, and zod being used to much as rogue villains. Now you got people that want Loki to be the villain in every movie.

The best thing for Loki's character arc is that he is redeemed in death in Thor 2. Sort of like Darth Vader. I see it now, he will help his brother in thor 2 then be killed. Bank it!!!

Loki has been the main villain in two movies. I think that's enough. People are so hard to please these days. People used to complain about the joker, Luthor, and zod being used to much as rogue villains. Now you got people that want Loki to be the villain in every movie.

Never expected Loki to be the main villain in every movie. Doesn't mean killing the character off so they can't use him in any capacity is a smart decision.

There are always story possiblities that don't include retreading the primary villain ground.

Never expected Loki to be the main villain in every movie. Doesn't mean killing the character off so they can't use him in any capacity is a smart decision.

There are always story possiblities that don't include retreading the primary villain ground.

Yeah but do we need to continue the having loki be a threat and disapear, then come back as a greater villain, then get arrested (best word i could think of) then gets jail broke, then disapears again (possibly) only to be brought back as another threat..? I say kill him off while he's on a high note. Not like we're gunna get 5+ tor movies where a return fo loki would be even remotely justified...

Oh but it seems Tom Hiddleston has a growing fanbase and so I believe it would be daft to disregard that completely. Imo better he go but allow some kind of wriggle room for a future return, rather then kill him of completely.

Back