Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers 2 (May 1st, 2015)

picture.php

Dr. Selvig = Dr. Hamilton

Destroyer = Namek

Agent Coulson = Colonel Hardy

Darcy = Reporter Jenny

I'm really stretching it, DiFabio took all the good ones. :lol

Allowed.

I wanna stretch too...umm...

Tornado in Thor = Tornado in MoS??

There was a Tornado in Thor? I just remember a rainbow bro.

Oh, with his Hammer.

I was thinking of an actual Tornado (weather made) like Man of Steel. Oops.

ALLOWED.

Both Thor and MoS end with a girl who thinks he's hot wondering where he hangs his cape and whether or not there's a way to get there.

Nice Terminator font on that Superman poster.

-Superherohype

Joss Whedon Says Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch a 'Huge Part' of The Avengers 2

Phase Two" of Marvel's cinematic universe is in full swing and the next three big screen features (along with the recently-released Iron Man 3) will bring audiences to its big conclusion with Marvel's The Avengers 2 on May 1, 2015. CraveOnline caught up with writer-director Joss Whedon on the red carpet for last night's Saturn Awards and asked him about the much-anticipated sequel and how he plans to balance his take on Quicksilver against what Bryan Singer has planned for the character in his own X-Men: Days of Future Past.

"[They're] a huge part of [Marvel's The Avengers 2]," Whedon says of Quicksilver and his sister, the Scarlet Witch. "I'm really excited about it. I don't know what they're doing and I'm determinably not knowing. They'll do their thing. I have to do mine."

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige previously revealed that rights allow for the mutant siblings to appear in both the Marvel cinematic universe and in 20th Century Fox's X-Men universe.

"We both have them," Feige told SuperHeroHype last summer. "There's a specific arrangement with those two characters that would allow us to use them with 'Avengers,' but not discuss or reference their mutant or Magneto-related lineage. They can use them as mutants and as Magneto's relatives, but cannot have anything to do with 'The Avengers.'"

Whedon also spoke about how it feels to have met with such tremendous success after earlier projects, such as his planned Wonder Woman feature at Warner Bros. failed to get off the ground.

"It's like grief," he says. "There's a period of anger where you're like, 'Hey! Remember all those times where I told you it would have worked? They believed me and it did! So now I'm going to get angry about stuff that I had pretty much dealt with.' You do kind of want to have a slap-line of everybody you had previously worked for. But I'm luckier than most people, so you get over that."

https://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/177785-joss-whedon-says-quicksilver-and-scarlet-witch-a-huge-part-of-the-avengers-2

just found out that loki will NOT be in the avengers 2. does that mean he dies in thor 2: the dark world? discuss.

Why should he be in Avengers 2?
There's a whole pantheon of supervillians for Whedon to utilize.

Why should he be in Avengers 2?
There's a whole pantheon of supervillians for Whedon to utilize.

well he's a great villain but we had the feeling he may come over to thor's side which could have been in thor 2. plus the women LOVE him...at least mine does. she thinks he's hot. the story seemed incomplete in the avengers when loki was threatened with dire consequences by the chitauri leader. i always thought they would pay him back in the avengers 2.

Loki's fate is better left in the Thor series where it started imo.

Last edited:
Back