Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was hard to watch. Either they were baked, or it was at the end of one of those press days where they trot 50 people into the room for 5 minutes at a time and they all ask the same questions, and those two had just had enough.

I wouldn't be so sure, they're acting a little strange. Evans' eyes are redder than the Devils in that video too.

I'd actually prefer they were baked because if they were in their right mind in that video, then that makes them look like *******s. They get paid millions of dollars and they can't sit down for a day to take questions?

Based on their mannerisms I would probably bet they were on something.

:lol Yeah, I wouldn't feel too bad for Campea. I've seen him go into laughing fits on the AMC Movie Talk show. He's not really an uptight guy, I doubt he was even bothered.

The 3 year wait is over.

I only saw the first teaser and the 2nd trailer. Avoided the rest. Avoided all tv spots. Avoided all social media chatter. Avoided as much toy announcements as i can. Avoided spoiler talks. Avoided early reviews and reactions. Avoided, evaded, abstained,... not just for the promise of multiple nerdgasms, but also, I dont want to make a movie inside my delusional head that, i will actually believe, is 'ultimately better' than what is on screen.

Later, at 11am, i'm 8 years old again.:)

AMC movie talk blew up quick. I started watching a little over year ago, I had no clue they were so popular.

I only watch the AMC show because of John Campea. I used to listen to his podcast years ago, so it's nice to see him every day talking about movies and the film industry. He's usually right about things.

Reading alot more negative reviews on this now- nothing like the first film hoorays....decidedly mixed

No read Forbes and a couple other magazine reviews- says its not bad but far more cookie-cutter

Back