Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11 days to go!!! Hoping to see Thanos after Feige's recent comments. I know this isn't going to be the best told story/most fluent flowing movie but it's going to be damn fun seeing all this s*** going down and exploring the MCU further.

Also, I've been thinking about Infinity War Pts I & II and thinking they should end the first part we everyone seemingly defeated and the universe in turmoil and then use to second part to do what must be done with the Avengers winning and the universe being rescued etc.

I just think it would be awesome to see a CBM that doesn't end with the villain defeated and happily ever-after style wrap ups.

Last edited:
just a heads up if u havent already seen the new extended clip of hulk vs HB fight. its on youtube now....shows way too much imo

refuse to watch anything up until I see the movie. I hate studios building hype and ruining the movie with multiple tv spots and trailers.

I actually really like the IM3 theme, it's the only real them that Iron Man has, he has one now, Cap has a theme which got lost in Winter Soldier but Silvestri even carried into Avengers. I wonder if there'll be any nods to the old Hulk show music like Armstrong did in 2008. Even Hulk had a theme in that movie, be interesting if they work that in, it is part of the MCU despite actor and character design changes.

Fight looks great, I don't feel like anything's ruined, it makes me want to see the whole thing play out that much more.

I actually really like the IM3 theme, it's the only real them that Iron Man has.

He had a good theme back in 2008. I really like the one from the original film and I wish they kept using it. I has so much more IM and Tony Stark "attitude" to it.

I think the main reason I dislike this theme is because I hated IM3. I just associate that theme with general "awfulness" now.

Iron Man should really grab Hulk and take him to a deserted area..... :chase :lol

In all seriousness It looks awesome, I love that he has his thingy up in the sky for spare parts, was that from the comics?

The CGI in that clip looks pretty bad. I don't ever remember Hulk looking that fake.

Iron Man should really grab Hulk and take him to a deserted area..... :chase :lol

In all seriousness It looks awesome, I love that he has his thingy up in the sky for spare parts, was that from the comics?

I actually think all the havoc they cause will be handled in Civil War. The fight was awesome but the CGI isn't looking so great there.

Reminds me of this :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hulk to me looks extremely fake. I don't know, maybe it's my phone's screen or something but the CGI looked a lot better in the first film.

Hulk to me looks extremely fake. I don't know, maybe it's my phone's screen or something but the CGI looked a lot better in the first film.

I thought the CGI in the 1st film was pretty bad, apart from Hulk and IM, Thor looked like 90's green screen in almost every CGI scene. :lol

Really? I can't even remember, I might watch a clip on YouTube to check it out.

Back