Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh the missile launcher on the Hot Toys Mk XLIII does not appear to be movie accurate. :D Still excited to get it though!

My Wife and Son and I are headed to the Hollywood premiere on Monday. So excited, hopefully we do as well as we did at the Guardians of the Galaxy premiere.

He's not necessarily wrong. Spader's voice alone is more talented than most of them. :lol

p45BNfO.gif

James Spader the actor isn't nearly as talented as the main cast, let alone his voice. Nothing about his voice really sounds special either. I wish these films would actually utilize the talent of their actors, but the characters they're playing and the actors in name only really get the job done. Big action and some funny lines will suffice.

Spader's overrated, I'm not a fan of ScarJo per say, but she's a much better actress than Spader, it's just that the BW role is kinda below her abilities, so is Sam L Jackson.

Scratch that, maybe not much better, but those 3 are on the same tier.

Call me crazy, but I have a feeling you're gonna become real popular with all of the Marvel fans on this board. :lol

I think that's like the first kinda, sorta "negative" thing I've ever even stated about this movie. :lol

C'mon, I can't be the only one that saw Ultron copping an angsty "tude" for the camera?

Spader's overrated, I'm not a fan of ScarJo per say, but she's a much better actress than Spader, it's just that the BW role is kinda below her abilities, so is Sam L Jackson.

Scratch that, maybe not much better, but those 3 are on the same tier.

I agree with everything you said, Renner to me is the most talented person in the cast, Downey, Aaron Johnson and Elisabeth Olsen are good. I've only seen one movie where I actually liked Ruffalo, and Evans and Hemsworth are serviceable in my opinion.

I think that's like the first kinda, sorta "negative" thing I've ever even stated about this movie. :lol

C'mon, I can't be the only one that saw Ultron copping an angsty "tude" for the camera?

I caught it, but I've seen shots of Ultron get multiple sets of dialogue in trailers and tv spots, until we see the movie, there's no telling what he'll be like, that whle part may not be "tude" at all.

Yup.

There are also plenty of quick pieces where Iron Man and Captain America clearly have dubbed over lines from an entirely different scene, just for the purpose of a trailer/tv spot.

What can I say? Your reputation precedes you. :lol

Wait until after the movie drops. If everyone loved it but you didn't, watch out. ;)

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

This is beyond amazing, i would love to see this in person.

??????????????????????????????? | ???Toy People News

Nice find, man. :duff

Back