Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they add this trailer after the credits of GOTG. Just like the first one being attached at the end of Captain America TFA.
Finger's cross

Ok now they're just **** teasing us. First the audio for the clip gets leaked. Now the video of Scarlett introducing the clip gets leaked. You're telling me the guy who filmed this stopped right here?

I'm sure someone filmed it but they brought out more people to watch to make sure someone didn't than I recall seeing for any of the previous Hall H panels I've been in.

aja8yzun.jpg

Possible Ultron armour, but looks more like Coldplay to me as it's heavily based on the Ultron comic cover from age of Ultron

I'm sure someone filmed it but they brought out more people to watch to make sure someone didn't than I recall seeing for any of the previous Hall H panels I've been in.

What do you think they offered them if they caught someone filming? Like an advanced screening? Toys? Wut?

Marvel is very lucky that the footage wasn't leaked because it has now created the BIG buzz from the show.

By the Batman v Superman footage leaking, either for real or on purpose by WB, it was cool for that very moment in time but now that the show has ended everyone has now focussed on discussing how awesome the AOU footage must've been.

AOU has grown legs while B v S footage no longer matters.

Marvel built this up leading towards GOTG, what an incredible marketing strategy.

I mean look at us, we're all frothing at the mouth to see the end credits scene of GOTG hoping that its the SDCC footage! :lol

Marvel knows their ****!

WB has many lessons to learn from them. :lol

WHY SOMEONE PUT THIS UP TO YOUTUBE AND NOT THE TRAILER? IT'S NOT FAIR THAT I CAN ONLY HEAR THE SOUNDTRACK THEY PUT ON!! AND IT SOUNDS EPIC! DAMM YOU!! HAHAHA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxm9sUZPTTY

Sorry guys, but I'm really pissed that no one put the trailer up, but someone did put up the music they use on the trailer! u.u

Well, it sounds pretty amazing!

Gotta love Marvel for taking **** that works in the comics, design wise, and incorporating it in their films unabashedly.

Marvel is very lucky that the footage wasn't leaked because it has now created the BIG buzz from the show.

By the Batman v Superman footage leaking, either for real or on purpose by WB, it was cool for that very moment in time but now that the show has ended everyone has now focussed on discussing how awesome the AOU footage must've been.

AOU has grown legs while B v S footage no longer matters.

Marvel built this up leading towards GOTG, what an incredible marketing strategy.

I mean look at us, we're all frothing at the mouth to see the end credits scene of GOTG hoping that its the SDCC footage! :lol

Marvel knows their ****!

WB has many lessons to learn from them. :lol

Just a matter of opinion I suppose. I thought WB/DC won the press war at SDCC this year (referencing the infographic showing buzz and mentions by the numbers), it wasn't even close. Marvel really had nothing truly new to reveal and I came out of the weekend quite disappointed; well I was disappointed in general but between the 2 I thought DC had the stronger showing. WB also said they're going to release the BvS footage online sometime soon so I doubt they mind the leaks.

Outside of the die-hard geek community, I honestly don't think anybody cares that much about the AoU footage. And even if I pit the 2 together, it wouldn't be a stretch to believe that the general public would be more excited about Bats confronting Supes for the first time on the silver screen than whatever Marvel can throw up for the Avengers since this is their second go at it.

Could Marvel have stolen DC's thunder? Sure - if they had announced 2-3 completely new films (meaning not a sequel) with casting news, I think that would've leveled the playing field.

What really matters at the end of the day is returns and ticket sales. That's a long way off.

JYE is right, as exciting as the BvS was, I'm frothing like a mad dog for the Avengers ****.

Back