Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah given TFA teased Avengers, I suspect they'll attach an AoU teaser to the end of GotG. Would be nice if they also had an Ant-Man nod in GotG but I'm doubtful, probably saving that for the AoU post credits.

I could see them showing Tony tinkering with Ultron :horror

My guess is that the teaser will involve Thanos, therefore being a tie-in to Avengers 3 and not 2.

Can anyone who saw the teaser answer this - did the final Ultron form look anything like the leaked set photo's version?

age-of-ultron-set-photos-03-660x330.png

Can anyone who saw the teaser answer this - did the final Ultron form look anything like the leaked set photo's version?

age-of-ultron-set-photos-03-660x330.png

Isn't the final version in your sig? Looks like the army of ultrons were his first incarnation.

Isn't the final version in your sig? Looks like the army of ultrons were his first incarnation.

Army of Ultron's is the one in my sig I think, the poster is just concept art. The final version is very different according to the footage descriptions.

Also, I've listened to the footage 27 times today, got it as a MP3 on my iPhone. Ultron is amazing and the song is remixed so well it's truly creepy

Is there seriously no posted footage?!? :gah: The Marvel snipers can't be THAT good can they???

Army of Ultron's is the one in my sig I think, the poster is just concept art. The final version is very different according to the footage descriptions.

Also, I've listened to the footage 27 times today, got it as a MP3 on my iPhone. Ultron is amazing and the song is remixed so well it's truly creepy

:exactly: :exactly:

It's starting to anger me to see this thread get bumped without any leaked footage. :mad:

I can't believe nobody got it.

Back