Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure that we will see the rest of the Infinity Gem collecting throughout phase 3. I bet the Soul Gem will pop up in Doctor Strange. Hell, I think the last movie before Avengers 3 could be a Guardians sequel where Thanos finally gets all of the gems in the Infinity Gauntlet, and starts heading towards Earth with the Guardians following not far behind for Avengers 3.

I'm pretty sure that we will see the rest of the Infinity Gem collecting throughout phase 3. I bet the Soul Gem will pop up in Doctor Strange. Hell, I think the last movie before Avengers 3 could be a Guardians sequel where Thanos finally gets all of the gems in the Infinity Gauntlet, and starts heading towards Earth with the Guardians following not far behind for Avengers 3.

I want to see that now :haha, I'd prefer actually if there was one more Gem for him to get on Earth.... Seems a little pointless heading to Earth if he has the gems already

Why not make Earth come to him :rotfl

Looks like we are going to get that panorama poster once they release all of the individual ones. Black widow poster released with Hulk next to her.

10525585_819808128031548_7340044585872494233_n.jpg

Looks like we’re getting another Chitauri army, nothing but combo dummies to show off The Avengers’ powers.

Back