Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that armor is used I hope Ultron turns it in to junkyard scraps and Tony builds the Marvel Now armor

marvel-now-iron-man-vote-mn.png-279516d1391007821

:pray:

At least the AOU Pietro at least looks like his comic counterpart in a sense. Blue shirt with lightning bolts on it. And ATJ definitely has the build for Pietro. I'm sure he and Wanda will get official suits by the movies end. Would LOVE to see an Uncanny Avengers outfit on a Wanda though.

At least the AOU Pietro at least looks like his comic counterpart in a sense. Blue shirt with lightning bolts on it. And ATJ definitely has the build for Pietro. I'm sure he and Wanda will get official suits by the movies end. Would LOVE to see an Uncanny Avengers outfit on a Wanda though.

That would be cool, I'd buy that figure. Agreed on the Quicksilver front, right actor right costume,

Great suit, Tank I mean, although its just a repainted HB..... I'd love to do a display with all the current suits versus Tank.... and guess who comes out on top, yep 'Heavy Combat Suit'
iron_man_mark_xxiv_tank_pinknocchio_ver__by_evertears-d6jj3du.jpg
pic by everTEARS on DA

What's with all the repulsor ports can he literally just fire in a 360° arc without moving?

Back