Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd prefer Widow was put down instead of Clint.
That's the way it went down in the Ultimates.
But Widow has grown on me since she was utilized so well in Avengers and more so in the WS.

I noticed in some of the pictures from the set that Hawkeye is standing next to the Scarlet Witch a lot. Is he a member of Hydra or a bad guy or am I way off here?? I hope I am because I love Hawkeye!

I don't think Whedon would repeat what he did with Hawkeye in Avengers. He knows he'd get called out on it and it would be a hack move. I haven't seen pictures where Hawkeye is actually fighting Scarlet Witch or Quicksilver so the pics could be from a part if the movie when they are all working together but separated from the rest if the Avengers. I do like Hawkeye's Avengers 2 suit better than his Avengers one from what I've seen so far.

I'm betting that Hawkeye will be one of the few guys Fury trusts and will help out battling Hydra, probably freeing the twins from Strucker.

I don't think Whedon would repeat what he did with Hawkeye in Avengers. He knows he'd get called out on it and it would be a hack move. I haven't seen pictures where Hawkeye is actually fighting Scarlet Witch or Quicksilver so the pics could be from a part if the movie when they are all working together but separated from the rest if the Avengers. I do like Hawkeye's Avengers 2 suit better than his Avengers one from what I've seen so far.

:exactly: agreed, its probably something similar to the last Avengers film where they all sort of 'paired off' to fight the baddies towards the end of the film. Can't see Hawkeye being a bad guy in this one and yes I am liking that new outfit too - especially as it may mean we get another Hot Toys figure!

I noticed in some of the pictures from the set that Hawkeye is standing next to the Scarlet Witch a lot. Is he a member of Hydra or a bad guy or am I way off here?? I hope I am because I love Hawkeye!

Haha I doubt he's Hydra. A lot of people are speculating that he helps break Wanda and Pietro out of prison and such

I agree, I don't think Hawkeye will be a "bad guy" in A2, would love for him to have similar interactions with Ultron as in EMH

Not to mention piss Jeremy Renner right off since he resented having to be a bad guy for much of the first film.

I doubt Jeremy would said yes to being the bad guy again. He was pretty vocal about hating that in avengers.

Not to mention piss Jeremy Renner right off since he resented having to be a bad guy for much of the first film.

Don't worry, I'm 99% sure Hawkeye is a good guy for this movie.

Like you all said, one of the first bits of news coming from the Avengers was how Renner hated spending most of the film as a "bad guy". He really didn't know it was going to be so much until he was filming and he saw a cut. He was VERY vocal about it (as he should have been) and I believe I saw articles from him and Whedon both saying that Hawkeye is on the "good" side this time around. He very well should be as this is the first big film to let the Hawkeye character develop. I hope he gets a big starring role in an Avengers "Black Ops" flick. It's also rumored he will be a co-star in the "possible" Black Widow origin movie along with Sebastien Stan (Winter Soldier).

Lizzie has another super pretty editorial for Marie Claire UK.
afNPGsa.jpg

ycLOsvk.jpg

npu4ioy.jpg

:love :love

I must say, she's a nice looking girl. :)

I'd still love to see her in the old school get up though - just for my own personal satisfaction of course. :lol

In all honesty the outline of the red part seems to look rather close to Stark's IM helmet, just with a face instead of the IM 'face'.

Back