Attention SW alien fans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I love aliens I would love if we could get some heads. Check this out.

speeder36.jpg

Hey Dorgmal! What is the origin of that Weequay head? Looks very nice!

Aliens are the #1 thing I want from Sideshow, more than troopers, more than Vader, more than the droids (for all of those, we have alternatives). Honestly though, I'd actually prefer they just make head and hand sets for the aliens, but I know that won't be happening. I just cringe a bit at paying Sideshows prices for some of the cantina aliens, given how basic many of the outfits are.

Hey Dorgmal! What is the origin of that Weequay head? Looks very nice!

Aliens are the #1 thing I want from Sideshow, more than troopers, more than Vader, more than the droids (for all of those, we have alternatives). Honestly though, I'd actually prefer they just make head and hand sets for the aliens, but I know that won't be happening. I just cringe a bit at paying Sideshows prices for some of the cantina aliens, given how basic many of the outfits are.

Ow man I totally agree. As for the Weequay head, I have no idea where it came from. I bought it of ebay ages ago and it took so Long to arrive I thought I had been had!

But it is very cool indeed.

If I ever see one again I will get another.

I love da aliens...
I have been playing around with making a Hammerhead... not got too far yet.

Imagine if ss or medi did one

Dorgmal

hammer-1.jpg

Back