Attention SW alien fans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted in his other thread, but I would LOVE those custom heads to kitbash some PT Jedi!

The best would be to make an awesome Nikto head and Weequay head. Then they could be used in Jabba's palace AND for people like me, Jedi characters. I would LOVE that!

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I never really stated that I would take on the commission. I'm a pretty busy guy. I am however excited by all the interest. If there was 25 or so people who could agree to commissioning one sculpt head and hands I think I would like to give it a shot. The character would need to be more human like. Some star wars creatures have very distorted alien like bodies and although that would be fun to sculpt it would be a nightmare to cast and customize.
The other alien heads I've shown off aren't really for sale at this time but maybe casts can be made available at some point.

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I never really stated that I would take on the commission. I'm a pretty busy guy. I am however excited by all the interest. If there was 25 or so people who could agree to commissioning one sculpt head and hands I think I would like to give it a shot. The character would need to be more human like. Some star wars creatures have very distorted alien like bodies and although that would be fun to sculpt it would be a nightmare to cast and customize.
The other alien heads I've shown off aren't really for sale at this time but maybe casts can be made available at some point.

What body/clothing did you use for your Coleman Trebor custom? I'd definitely be interested in a head and hands of him if you ever get around to doing commissions.

Although I'm partial to Weequay myself, as well as Hammerhead and many other unique creatures, I see a real problem when it comes to finding the outfit parts to finish this project.

Sticking with PT Jedi aliens is probably a better move as you can use the SS Jedi tunics.

Also, dare I say, you might want to stick with aliens that Hasbro has made in the past -- at least you can get a salvageable Ackbar outfit for example.

Although I'm partial to Weequay myself, as well as Hammerhead and many other unique creatures, I see a real problem when it comes to finding the outfit parts to finish this project.

Sticking with PT Jedi aliens is probably a better move as you can use the SS Jedi tunics.

Also, dare I say, you might want to stick with aliens that Hasbro has made in the past -- at least you can get a salvageable Ackbar outfit for example.

IMO the worst part of the Hasbro Ackbar figure is the clothing itself. The sculpt and hands are great. So for me that wouldn't work.

I agree with you above. We need something that is easy to finish. Weequay as much as I would want him, cannot be done easily. We'd end up spending much more than SSC would sell him for.

For those interested in a Jedi, I recommend picking someone that uses similar tunic and pants to that which came with Plo Koon because for many of us we already took them off to make his robe fit better. I believe a Coleman probably works.

I still forward the motion for a Prune Face and if there is enough interest I can see what I can do for the cape.

Would be very intrested in the Colemen Trebor (nice hands) and Even Piel which i doubt will every be made into a 1/6 figures.

I would be very much intrested in buying those from you, but if theres a commision thers got to be a outfit which can be assembled to go with what no doubt would be a excellant scuplt

9.JPG

Legitimately, I think if callous can do it, I think this is one of the most practical.

1. The Endor guys are availbe second chance through SSC and can be Gift Card applied. Or cheaply found online. You buy the Sarge and you've got an extra trench coat for an Endor Han.

2. The additional cape should be easily made using a shortened pattern from either Luke Jedi or Aragorn. Or its possible the guy from d-art studio could give us a good rate on the cape if we bought 25 of them.

Just thinking out loud.

Someone else please do a breakdown of how other figures can be done.

OK, if we look carefully at my original post it says "Just for fun". I don't want to pressure Callous.

I WOULD like to inquire about buying a cast of Trebor and Piell.

As for deciding on a figure lets assemble a list of wanted aliens and from there we can scratch off ones SSC is likely to make.
Once we boil them down to about five or so, I think we can make a poll.

Tusken Raiders (Very likely by SSC)
Greedo (SSC)
Admiral Ackbar (SSC)
Hammerhead (Probably SSC)
Squid Head
Ree Yees
Lak Sirvak
weequay (SSC will make him. He's Jabba's goon)
Klaatu
Barada
Nickto
Prune Face

Lak Sivrak's outfit isn't too tough, but if you trust the Hasbro 4" figure as reference the feet and lower legs would be tough.

Ree Yees outfit looks tough.

Squid head is probably doable by bleaching Bib Fortuna outfit and modding the chestplate. Bib is pretty cheap to find too.

I WOULD like to inquire about buying a cast of Trebor and Piell.

For whatever it is worth, I would be totally down for both of these! If you can get him on board to make casts, I will be down with the cash for them!
Get to it Anzik!!!

:chew

I thought this thread deserves more attention.
Where are all the alien fans? We ought to let Sideshow know we need more scums. :D

I've been sayin it for years.... The only sw 1/6 figure i would buy would be a ...

Hammerhead !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back