Attakus Star Wars Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: attakus R2D2, yellow stains wtf?

That's not true, i found them to be very well done to the movie actors, the only thing is they add a bit cartoony style to it which throws a lot of people off as being unrealistic but the likeness is there and accurate.

Well, likenesses are subjective but I haven't seen any that look anything like the actors. The Slave Leia statue has zero resemblance to Carrie Fisher, for example. I still like the statue (and Attakus in general -- especially since you can get them relatively cheaply now).

Here are some pictures of my brand new BROKEN general grievous. It's absolutely unbelievable how beautiful this piece is with the see through internal organs. Now that I seen it in person, like it much more than the sideshow version even though it's 6" shorter, the amount of details blow it away.

The way attakus packs this piece, it's amazing ANYONE got a non-broken statue, argg! The hunt for a mint piece continues...

ps: selling this for $140 shipped in for sale section if anyone interested.

Last edited:
sorry to hear. mine had a broken finger but it was an easy fix. best of luck on your hunt for a new one!

I have purchased two so far the first break was horrible, the second break wasnt bad but i didnt want to keep anymore broke pieces. This one is getting harder and harder to get.....

yeah it's almost impossible to get a mint grevious because the way attakus made and packed this thing. They really should made the arms as separate pieces that magnetic plug in. What a shame.

On a happier note i managed to knock 2 more out of my list. People think attakus star war figures as some small statue but they really have no idea how epic and heavy those pieces look.

First up is the tie fighter, for someone who absolutely hates and despise all things plastic and real cloth on a polystone statue, those pieces are a godsend. The amount of detail is mind boggling, the way the cloth is made to look wrinkled just the right amount and yet everything is made from polystone is top notch.

Next up is the gamorrean guard, note all the little fur cloth thing by his waist are made entirely from polystone. also checkout how perfect the paint app is in the toe picture, if this was a sideshow piece the toe would look like it got wet and the paint half melted.

Another nice thing is all the weapons are 100% solid metal, very weighty. None of that soft plastic crap sideshow uses on their PF, which turns black overtime.

I am completely sold, attakus for life! need to bite the bullet and get a vader next /sigh

ps sorry for the crappy pictures.

Congrats on the TIE Pilot, looks pretty cool. :clap

Again, please do not forget polystone is just another type of plastic with some added stone compounds. So it is not granite or marble

Can anyone comment on the quality of the Vader statues? I like the pose of Vader 1. But have read opinions of various views.

Can anyone comment on the quality of the Vader statues? I like the pose of Vader 1. But have read opinions of various views.

vader1 is considered by many to be the best version short of the $2000 1:3. but i personally like vader2 better with the lightsabre out ready to kick butt. Both are excellent and i am still trying to find one at reasonable price :( they gone up so much in the last few months, it's almost in a bubble now.

There is only 1 that I have been trying to get and that is the jawa but there just to expensive for me at the moment.

I own both versions and the quality is second to none. you will not be disappointed with either.

That sounds good. Have there been made any good "comparizons" with these and the Sideshow PF?
I'm quite uncertain which one to strive towards getting.

I would choose attakus vader1 over anything else personally. The SS version is nice, especially when displayed with obi, and the light up feature is cool, but the simple elegance of the attakus piece is tough to match in my opinion.

If you aren't in a rush, SS said they will be producing another vader pf (hopefully next year) and of course the 1/3 version from CM and eventually 1:2 from SS are other options.

Also keep in mind the kneeling vader statue from GG - it is a true contender for "best" vader statue.

Best of luck with your decision!

Thanks. I've noticed GG's. But I prefer a standing pose rather than a kneeling, face down, pose. It would be a great piece of you have several Vader statues. But I'm aiming at just a single piece.

And yea, we are on the same page in regard to Vader 1. I love that clean and simple pose.

I'm very curious as to the pose of the next SS Vader.

I would choose attakus vader1 over anything else personally. The SS version is nice, especially when displayed with obi, and the light up feature is cool, but the simple elegance of the attakus piece is tough to match in my opinion.

If you aren't in a rush, SS said they will be producing another vader pf (hopefully next year) and of course the 1/3 version from CM and eventually 1:2 from SS are other options.

Also keep in mind the kneeling vader statue from GG - it is a true contender for "best" vader statue.

:goodpost: If I was into Attakus the first thing to track down would be Vader 1. It is impressive by its simple powerful stance and doesn't need a plastic rod (aka lightsaber) to bring more power to it.

how does vader1 compare to vader2? i know the pose is subjective, but in term of details/paint etc..are they both on par? thanks

The SS PF version isnt bad and bigger, but for a purist like myself who doesnt want all that plastic/cloth crap on a statue (they never lasts!), attakus is the only game in town. Also the paint app on attakus is always top notch.

I think the paint/detail/etc. for Vader 1 and 2 are pretty much exactly the same. Great quality. Great detail. I think you'll also be surprised at the size of these guys. They are a lot bigger than most realize.

Back