Attakus Star Wars Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's an old - not so great - pic, but it gives you an idea...

IMG_4418Large.jpg

I've always felt that Attakus were very underrated. Their Millennium Falcon and DFeath Star Hall Dio is one of the most ambitious pieces ever.

finally got my vader, now only 2 pieces left - general grievous + stormtrooper.

ambasah, do you see any issues on the back of your vader 2 helmet? Mine has those marks that looks similar to when you pull scotch tape off but didnt do it cleanly. I tried to wipe it with a microfiber cloth and tiny bit of water, didnt do anything. They are only really visible if i shine a flashlight directly at it.

Also there is a tiny bit of silver paint spill over from his right breastplate guard down onto the body, although pretty normal for sideshow statues, it's very un-attakus-like. Just curious if yours have those problems, mine was a misb. thanks.

Overall, it's an excellent piece that will complement angry yoda very well.

vader2.jpg

vader1.jpg

congrats on the newest piece. definately no issue with the helmet on mine, but not so sure about the paint spill over. I will take it out of the display case and have a look for you in the next day or two.

after many months of searching, i have found the final piece completing my attakus collection. :yess:

This to me is as close to perfection as you can get for vader.

One question, i noticed there is a small amount of "wet paint mark" common to attakus statues (see last photo) i think they packaged them too early in plastic bag before paint is completely dry. Does anyone know if there is a way to clean it? i tried with a wet cloth but didnt do much. It's not a big deal but just wondering. Thanks

attakusvader2.jpg

attakusvader1.jpg

attakusvader3.jpg

Attakus 1:5 Stormtrooper statue in a trade with a good friend. One of the last representations of the Stormtrooper that I needed for my collecting focus. A cool statue, still not accurate either: cod piece is huge (Sideshow has a tiny one, this guy has the opposite LOL), armor is a combination of ROTJ woth ESB/ANH, helmet is ok, but not perfect. But I'm happy with it. Still the GG Stormtrooper bust is the most accurate scaled Stormie collectible...

attakusstormtrooperstat.jpg

after many months of searching, i have found the final piece completing my attakus collection. :yess:

One question, i noticed there is a small amount of "wet paint mark" common to attakus statues (see last photo) i think they packaged them too early in plastic bag before paint is completely dry. Does anyone know if there is a way to clean it? i tried with a wet cloth but didnt do much. It's not a big deal but just wondering. Thanks

attakusvader2.jpg

QUOTE]

Congrats!! :clap :clap Great find man! I've been looking for one for a while now and haven't been able to find it. The only one I have come across was the AP on eBay for $2400, too rich for my blood. How much are these things going for now a day’s? As far as the paint issue I would contact Averone or painter x, they might have a solution for you.

Congrats!! :clap :clap Great find man! I've been looking for one for a while now and haven't been able to find it. The only one I have come across was the AP on eBay for $2400, too rich for my blood. How much are these things going for now a day’s? As far as the paint issue I would contact Averone or painter x, they might have a solution for you.

For the price of that AP you could easily get a very accurate life-size Vader on mannequin, which is more impressive than any scaled statue.

Never liked the Human Attakus statues, the armoured ones look good but not that great. Maybe not my piece of cake...

The Attakus human faces look odd to say the least, the armored ones are not very accurate, maybe that is why you don't like them. Still they are nice statues, but not near the price some go for. If getting some for a good price then go for them. Otherwise to pay $1000 for an Attakus Vader 1 I'd say is a bit too much. I paid around that amount of money for my MR AT-AT studio scale a few years ago and that is way more impressive than any Attakus statue.

The Attakus human faces look odd to say the least, the armored ones are not very accurate, maybe that is why you don't like them. Still they are nice statues, but not near the price some go for. If getting some for a good price then go for them. Otherwise to pay $1000 for an Attakus Vader 1 I'd say is a bit too much. I paid around that amount of money for my MR AT-AT studio scale a few years ago and that is way more impressive than any Attakus statue.

:exactly::goodpost:

attakusvader2.jpg

Dedinately a keeper,good and rare catch,congrats. Before I found mine I was hunting like hell to get one. IMO its one of the best or the best pose for Vader. Taken off the promo ad flanked by to stormies. Hope you can solve the paint issue.

Attakus 1:5 Stormtrooper statue in a trade with a good friend. One of the last representations of the Stormtrooper that I needed for my collecting focus. A cool statue, still not accurate either: cod piece is huge (Sideshow has a tiny one, this guy has the opposite LOL), armor is a combination of ROTJ woth ESB/ANH, helmet is ok, but not perfect. But I'm happy with it. Still the GG Stormtrooper bust is the most accurate scaled Stormie collectible...

JKNO, I like the stormie. Great pic.

Back