Assassins Creed Figures from Fire Figures Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess technically, we should be comparing the production sculpt of HT Ezio, not the prototype.

True, but I couldn't find one of the HT head at the same angle w/ similar light but just by googling in hand images, only differences I see in proto-to-production of the HT one is paint apps and the production is a little softer in the details.

Yes, there is now a new company to mess us around with lead times and reveals :lol

:rotfl:lol

Seriously tho...if u know your launch day and time..,Uhm...wouldn't you have sent out those 100 emails weeks earlier? I mean they did ask for those emails 2 weeks ago :dunno

Seriously tho...if u know your launch day and time..,Uhm...wouldn't you have sent out those 100 emails weeks earlier? I mean they did ask for those emails 2 weeks ago :dunno

Yeah...small of these companies do some really odd things at times.

1 week to go .... 12 hours.... 2 hours ....1 hour ....wait, we forgot to send emails....

....emails that should be seperate to the reveal anyway? Seriously, what do 100 special pre-orders have to do with letting everyone see final prototype shots?

A comparison I made. on the FF one: Cheeks look fuller, angrier/sterner expression especially in the eyes and brow, lips/mouth closed and scar also look different along with the hair. I don't think it's the same sculpt w/ just the goatee added but it could a be a heavily modified one

Ezio_Comparison_zps84e75b11.jpg

tumblr_m8f1f7CRHI1rtc9of.gif

:lol

Seriously? A "His Girl Friday" gif? You win, Gipetto. Not just the Internet, not just the thread, not just for the day, but life itself. Grant was the epitome of what men should strive to be.:lecture

Exactly! Really bad planning on their part.

Site it up but mobile version isn't working properly for me :(

after seeing the pictures, the tailoring doesn't look as fitting as I thought it would be. I will be skipping this one.

I kinda like what I see.
The price is little bit too hi, 150$ would be more reasonable, but I'm still in coz I'm AC-geek. ((( The cloth looks pretty nice, even thou it may require one new body (let's say HotToys Advanced) and both gauntlets are quite too big. Also I'd like to see more volume on those armors, some additional painted shadows won't be bad for them. And the hood is too way high coz of his terrible nest like hair. I should get rid of them...
But everything else looks pretty nice. ))

And the only think I'd like to know: what's the deal with those wings? Who and when should pay for them?
Does anyone got their of-100 mails?

I don't know who these guys are, but they've got big brass ones. No license agreement, totally ripping off Hot Toys specs, even going so far as to call the body the Fire Figures True Type. Hopefully, you all get your figures before Ubi shuts them down.

These aren't even licenced? Oh that's classic, this could be the biggest scam ever :lol 30 day delivery from payment providing Ubisoft don't shut them down in the meantime!

I'm going to pass, the clothes and gauntlets look far to bulky now I've been able to look at the pictures properly. Not to mention I'd be nervous as hell of them disappearing.

I am having 2nd thoughts about ordering too.
I thought they have the figures ready from the fb pics.
Now on website they say its pre-order and delivery will only takes place 30 days later.

$200 is quite a gamble is they do not shipped the product.

These aren't even licenced? Oh that's classic, this could be the biggest scam ever :lol 30 day delivery from payment providing Ubisoft don't shut them down in the meantime!

I'm going to pass, the clothes and gauntlets look far to bulky now I've been able to look at the pictures properly. Not to mention I'd be nervous as hell of them disappearing.

:exactly::exactly:

I've said it before but I was only getting these if they go up to order at BBTS or some other stateside retailer. If not, then I don't care how much I want these, I'm not risking anything.

And how do we know these aren't officially licensed??

Back