Assassins Creed Figures from Fire Figures Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The likeness is great but IMO the quality of the sculpt / paint looks dicey, especially around the goatee area.

In fact it looks exactly like the HT sculpt to me! Just modified!

Looking forward to seeing more!

Now that you mention that it kind of does. Although I see a little more Ezio in this sculpt than I did in the HT sculpt. The HT sculpt always seemed too old looking for it to be from Assassin's Creed 2.

476329_525395354184481_368603056_o.jpg

Posted 48 minutes ago.​

Yeah, im not caught up in the hype but it does look so much better than HT Ezio.

Yeah, im not caught up in the hype but it does look so much better than HT Ezio.

I think it's like I said a few pages back. I think HT disappointed people when they only made the one version. Plus all the IM stuff lately has left a lot of people waiting for other stuff. AC has a pretty serious following. I think the hype is A)a new player in the collectible game(can they compete with the big boys? B)AC is a big enough franchise that whoever seriously went after it would get noticed.

Id wager these figures are in very limited numbers. Nowhere near the HT numbers. So it wont be the kind of figures to sit around waiting for a " deal " for.

Leonardo da vinci's flying machine!

That's one of the craziest accessories ive ever seen! :lol

Guess the price was a fun game! Eh not so much and if those quoting well over $200 are correct there will be a **** storm in around 1 hours time :lol

Back