Asmus Toys - Twilight Witchking 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, me too, tho I didn't have an issue ordering from ASMUS. But u get some points with SSC and I haven't had an issue yet with SSC either. Or BBTS. Or Alter Ego. So far so good!:)

Yeah, I like the points through Sideshow. And the payment plans. Haven't had any issues ordering directly through Asmus (they do ship before everybody else), but if I had my druthers ...

Huh. That's weird. Just looked and he does seem to be gone from their site. He's still up on BBTS and other retail sites, though. Maybe they're updating the page? Or maybe they're having technical difficulties with the website?

Huh. That's weird. Just looked and he does seem to be gone from their site. He's still up on BBTS and other retail sites, though. Maybe they're updating the page? Or maybe they're having technical difficulties with the website?

Well, they've had to tweak stuff before. Then there was the time re Thorin no-one was getting invoices etc. Then there were the foul-ups a while back with Sideshow and WETA when they decided to "upgrade" (I still prefer WETA's old site).

Error messages
cannot completely convey.
We now know shared loss.

LOL always loved computer error messages done as Haiku:nana:

https://www.gnu.org/fun/jokes/error-haiku.en.html

You step in the stream,
but the water has moved on.
This page is not here.
:monkey3

Well, they've had to tweak stuff before. Then there was the time re Thorin no-one was getting invoices etc. Then there were the foul-ups a while back with Sideshow and WETA when they decided to "upgrade" (I still prefer WETA's old site).

Error messages
cannot completely convey.
We now know shared loss.

LOL always loved computer error messages done as Haiku:nana:

https://www.gnu.org/fun/jokes/error-haiku.en.html

You step in the stream,
but the water has moved on.
This page is not here.
:monkey3

My favorite is when you reach a broken link on Amazon, they send you to a page that features employee dogs. Sure, they're a gigantic, soulless, avaricious mega-corporation ... but dogs!

we got the reaching for the ring hand for you!
白戒靈手手.jpg

What a company! Honestly, who else actually listens to their fans and acts upon their input like this? It really makes you feel like a ‘valued customer’ and makes supporting them oh so easy as I think is a big contributor to their success with this line.

What a company! Honestly, who else actually listens to their fans and acts upon their input like this? It really makes you feel like a ?valued customer? and makes supporting them oh so easy as I think is a big contributor to their success with this line.

:exactly: :goodpost: This! :lecture

It's such a little thing, too. Doesn't really cost a company much in the long run, but the simple act of listening and interacting and responding builds so much good will. Especially since so many other companies turn blind eyes and deaf ears toward their collectors. How many of us have gotten the canned "thanks for your interest, we'll pass your suggestion on to our design team" reply from other companies? Or, more likely, stony silence.

So thank you, Asmus. Thank you for not treating us like numbers on a spreadsheet. :clap

It's such a little thing, too. Doesn't really cost a company much in the long run, but the simple act of listening and interacting and responding builds so much good will. Especially since so many other companies turn blind eyes and deaf ears toward their collectors. How many of us have gotten the canned "thanks for your interest, we'll pass your suggestion on to our design team" reply from other companies? Or, more likely, stony silence.

So thank you, Asmus. Thank you for not treating us like numbers on a spreadsheet. :clap

Especially when some of the choices for otherwise great figs are baffling. The one that always comes to my mind is HT not including Bucky's knife re the TWS highway fight. Am sure there are other examples of just ignoring completely iconic film moments with figs.

Thankfully ASMUS seems to think like a fan!

Back