Asmus Toys - Twilight Witchking 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no doubt Lurtz and Wormtongue are coming. I can?t be the only one who wants an orc riding a Warg on their shelf though?

I'm seriously considering selling off other figures (from other lines) just to provide display space for the growing Asmus LOTR line.

I am already there. I have two places where I get to display stuff our ?office/library/computer? room and my nightstand (and somehow I was able to sneak a Merry and Pippin hidden on a kitchen shelf in the kitchen with raised pints). The have taken over about 80/90% of my display. I sold off my last Marvel and am down just a handful or so of other 1/6 figures.

This looks amazing! I ordered it along with Gandalf the Grey. Cannot wait for both.

I am already there. I have two places where I get to display stuff our ?office/library/computer? room and my nightstand (and somehow I was able to sneak a Merry and Pippin hidden on a kitchen shelf in the kitchen with raised pints). The have taken over about 80/90% of my display. I sold off my last Marvel and am down just a handful or so of other 1/6 figures.

:duff

You've got to post a pic of Merry & Pip in the kitchen!

By the way, I did something similar to a friend of mine. His wife has a really nice display case filled with "Precious Moments" figurines. Many years ago, I snuck in a 3 3/4 inch Hasbro figure of "Porkins" from Star Wars in there, hidden within the pieces. To this day, he is still in there...

I hope he comes with these hand poses.
b05e7288110369dd291119572840cdfe.jpg
3590a35ca2545f8cca72c86cc2ad6d34.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ok ~! That's do the damn hands !

Me too!

(Except for the Frodo head debacle -- you know I'm not going to let this go, Asmus, come on...) :D

Asmus, please tell us that 2020 will be the year for LURTZ and GRIMA WORMTONGUE...!

Legends!
I hope they take the Mick a bit now and do an extravagant reveal on their site- “AND NOW- DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND- YOU MOANED, WE ROLLED OUR EYES AND GAVE IN- ASMUS PROUDLY PRESENTS... THE GRABBY HAND!”

Well, at least I know exactly what pose I’m going for with this guy now.

Looks awesome! I recently had to sell my Sideshow statue of the Twilight Witch King (along with all the others from that line) so I'm happy to be getting this one.

No doubt about this. They have made characters like this for superfans that no other company would have touched. This figure looks terrific too.

I have to agree. Not only has Asmus completed the Fellowship as promised, but Asmus has also done many of the obscure fan choices that no other company would have touched... and consequently in the 6 years they've had the license they have made an amazing range and an extensive line-up that will never be topped in this scale.

And they just keep going! :bow

Back