Asmus Toys - Twilight Witchking 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope he comes with these hand poses.
b05e7288110369dd291119572840cdfe.jpg
3590a35ca2545f8cca72c86cc2ad6d34.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Absolutely. I'd love it if he came with his "just a pinch of salt" hand!

I love it when companies include unique hands for figures. Hell it wasn't all that long ago when Hot Toys started including fists on their True Types. Love having display choices beyond the standard relaxed and weapon-holding options. I wish more companies would include non-standard hands. Even if they're not scene, prop or character specific.

Hmmm, looking through the product details on the website and it makes no mention of the grabbing hands. It would be a sad oversight if he didn't come with at least one of those hands! It's a signature pose!

ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RING SERIES: TWLIGHT WITCH-KING

(Product ID: LOTR023)

The*TH?ODEN*Sixth Scaled Figure features:

Authentic and detailed fully realistic likeness of Twlihgt Witch-King from The Lord of the Rings trilogy.

? Asmus Toys* KP+ 1.0 male body

? Approximately 30 cm tall

? Over 32 points of articulation

Features:

? One pair of relaxed posture hands

? One pair of weapon holding hands

? One pair of fist posture hands

Special features on Clothing:
? One crown of WItch-King

? One pair of grey long sleeved under tunic
. One pair of grey long sleeved robe

? One pair of long underpants
? One pair of lgrey boots

Special features in weapons:

? One Witch-King sword (die-cast)

? One Morgul blade
? The Ring of Witch-King
Accessories:

? One Asmus Toys figure stand

Est. Shipping Date:* January 2020
84a19ef76a9bff4a25a833126e3a092c.jpg

Oh d*mn. LOL there goes the budget....:lol:monkey2

This is the Witch King of Angmar, so Hobbit movies are covered, too, at Dol Guldur.

When Angmar fell, the Men of the North took his body and all that he possessed and sealed it within the High Fells of Rhudaur.
Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light.

I NEED him. He's spectacular!:drool:drool:drool

Little suggestions like the grabbing hand are why Asmus should calm down with the recent trend of instantly dropping figures for PO out of the blue. They’re very nice surprises but the fan input on older releases was a valuable aspect of the creative process. It takes a village to raise a toy.

Little suggestions like the grabbing hand are why Asmus should calm down with the recent trend of instantly dropping figures for PO out of the blue. They?re very nice surprises but the fan input on older releases was a valuable aspect of the creative process. It takes a village to raise a toy.
Agreed. It's not about being nit-picky or anything but rather getting the best iteration of an unusual character out there. Figures like this are once in a lifetime deal. Who else is going to produce one of these?! No one. So give us that iconic hand... [emoji6] getting this either way of course but do us a solid here.

Yep.

I fear Asmus is leaving good money on the table by NOT making Lurtz and Grima Wormtongue and even Denethor.

LURTZ!
LurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtz!!!

Back